Sara G leaving

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm afraid this is all of a piece with the arrogant demeanour when she was on air. She knew better than the guest, only she had anything to say worth listening to.

What concerns me more about those self-importand and ludicrous remarks is that she's left the door open for another return... which suggests she might. That is a dreadful prospect.

i agree she was my very least liked presenter on qvc. i hope that she finds every sucess ....elsewhere

SG returning to Q was the start of the slippery slope for me. Thinking about it if she did return it wouldn't make that much difference to me as I hardly ever watch it now and there are plenty of annoying presenters to take her place (JK spaniel ears for one)

Sarah I thought rude about the Kipling monkeys ..and the "It's your time to shine ". Comment on the scarf boxes ....clang ....I found that really peculiar for somebody who is supposed to be totally endorsing a brand ....don't know if there was bad attitude with any other brand ....not saying that her apparent attitude (from where I saw it ) was her reason for leaving of course ...

It's ironic that a couple of weeks ago, SG was coming to the end of a show and said "I'll be back, not sure when, but at least I hope I am!" Then she went on to say that she loved working at QVC and loved the job. Then she disappeared for a while, and then the news broke about her leaving. I'm sure she was given the Spanish Archer rather than opting to leave. That could be why she posted that strange, somewhat lamenting post on FB as she's hoping people will be in her corner. I too wish her every success in whatever she moves onto but I won't miss her on QVC, or that iPad, or the corporate claptrap.

It's ironic that a couple of weeks ago, SG was coming to the end of a show and said "I'll be back, not sure when, but at least I hope I am!" Then she went on to say that she loved working at QVC and loved the job. Then she disappeared for a while, and then the news broke about her leaving. I'm sure she was given the Spanish Archer rather than opting to leave. That could be why she posted that strange, somewhat lamenting post on FB as she's hoping people will be in her corner. I too wish her every success in whatever she moves onto but I won't miss her on QVC, or that iPad, or the corporate claptrap.

Never heard the term Spanish Archer before so had to look it up..... and I totally agree. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back