Laura Geller TSV 14/1/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, nice one, nice and simple too, hopefully the price is reasonable and may be even under £30. And the new bnb shades are out.
I only like the bnb and the shadow in it so will be out this time and waiting for the for the eye crayons to come back in stock and he chubby sticks.

Marina, I don't think we're getting the new BnB shades in the UK, sadly, only in the US :( however, the jamal eye crayons are now back in stock on Q if those are the ones you mean?

Marina, I don't think we're getting the new BnB shades in the UK, sadly, only in the US :( however, the jamal eye crayons are now back in stock on Q if those are the ones you mean?

I'm waiting for the eye dew trio Tanketta, one was in the most resent TSV.

I'm waiting for the eye dew trio Tanketta, one was in the most resent TSV.

Ah I didn't buy the last TSV but I do love an eye crayon - do you rate them then? I really like the one that came with the BM TSV, it really doesn't budge

Ah I didn't buy the last TSV but I do love an eye crayon - do you rate them then? I really like the one that came with the BM TSV, it really doesn't budge

I didn't buy the TSV either but the reviews were very good on qvc uk for the crayons - they don't seem to budge and this is the reason I want them for and I like the colours too. They have also sold out on the high street.
Qvc uk have taken them down for the moment, this is the same kit on qvc.com
http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Eye-Dew-eCream-Shadow-Crayon-Trio.product.A273409.html

What on earth are regal shades of eyeshadow?

Shadows...." Prim Rose, English Toast, Garden Sage, and Chelsea Dusk shades"

Prim Rose, I suppose she's a tad more refined than a full blown Blowsy Rose who probably hangs around at Chelsea Dusk.

If its on a QVC website then as far as i'm concerned its in the public domain. This apparent need for secrecy does my head in. Are QVC afraid they'll generate too much interest and sell too many?! Heaven forbid...

I bought that Escentuals set too. Bargain, even considering that Igave the balance and brighten to my mum as its too dark for me. The baked gelato blush is lovely, the lippy is so natural. I liked the last TSV and am impressed with the balance and glow, and the eye-shadow. I didn't like the lipgloss so gave that away. I have ordered the baked gelato illuminator super size to try as I saw similar used on a "no make-up, make up" look that I have been trying out since new year. Saw a tutorial on Facebook and its really effective.

I'm out too. Don't like the eyeshadow colours, have enough of B&B & those brushes,lipgloss is lipgloss & that one is too dark.

Not me either. But then buying a LG TSV is rare for me. I have returned the majority due to balance and brighten being so awful for me. The only LG TSV I have ever kept is the last one with Balance & Glow. I love the blushers and baked gelato product though. Spackle is a great product too. I always get rid of B&B

Latest posts

Back