Fitbit Flex 2 TSV 10/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fitbit Flex 2 Water Resistant Activity & Sleep Tracker
Item Number: 509073
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P: £4.95

The first water-resistant device from Fitbit, the Flex 2 exercise, activity and sleep tracker syncs to your Smartphone and is designed to monitor your daily activity, from steps walked and calories burned to how long and well you sleep. With instant access to all your daily stats on the Fitbit Smartphone app, and a choice of ways to wear it that fit in with any event, stay motivated and smash all your activity, fitness and wellbeing goals with the Fitbit Flex 2.

A tracking first - water-resistant for up to 50 metres, the Flex 2 is Fitbit’s first tracker you can wear in the water. You can wear it in the shower, or for your swims in the pool or sea, and leave it to get on with what it does best - tracking and displaying your activity.

Record your goals - track your all-day activity, including steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and both active minutes and stationary time, as well as your sleep patterns. Exercise tracking makes it easy to record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries automatically appear on your Fitbit dashboard.

The Fitbit app - get instant access to all your stats within the app, which helps you see distance travelled, exercise, steps, sleep duration and more. Syncing is also wireless and automatic, so your progress will be easily available in detailed charts and graphs when you need them.

Style to suit you - the Fitbit Flex 2’s removable tracker means you can change up your style whenever the mood, outfit or occasion requires. You can go from the sleek wristband to an elegant bangle, or even a chain to transform your tracker into a pendant.

Comes with two wristbands in different sizes
Track your swimming - water-resistant up to 50 metres
Reminders to move - helps you stay active throughout the day reminding you to move
Track your workouts, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
SmartTrack automatically records selected exercises
Monitor your sleep automatically and set a silent vibrating alarm via your app
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your smart phones and devices
Works via Bluetooth with the app, and is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows
Vibration call and text notifications, with discreet colour-coded lights on the LED display: blue for calls, purple for texts
Battery life: up to five hours

Colours available:

Black
Lavender
Navy
Magenta

What’s in the box?

1 x removable Fitbit Flex 2 Activity Tracker - (l x w x d): 31.7mm x 8.9mm x 6.8mm
2 x classic wristbands - length: 1 x small (14cm - 17cm/5.5” - 6.7”); 1 x large (16.5cm - 20.6cm/6.5” - 8.1”); width (both): 11mm
1 x charging cable

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.509073

I've just ordered this because it tracks swimming activity. Not much detail given on the website as to how much swimming data is tracked - for example does it count lengths/laps, distance covered, time taken and calories used ? So the 30 day mbg will come in useful if it doesn't give me what I need in the pool. I've set myself a target to swim one mile, one day per week by the end of 2017. So far I can do quarter of a mile but I have to keep count of lengths !

(I've got a Fitbit Zip which I use to measure steps and calories but not swimming and I love it so I have high hopes for this newest Fitbit).

I've just ordered this because it tracks swimming activity. Not much detail given on the website as to how much swimming data is tracked - for example does it count lengths/laps, distance covered, time taken and calories used ? So the 30 day mbg will come in useful if it doesn't give me what I need in the pool. I've set myself a target to swim one mile, one day per week by the end of 2017. So far I can do quarter of a mile but I have to keep count of lengths !

(I've got a Fitbit Zip which I use to measure steps and calories but not swimming and I love it so I have high hopes for this newest Fitbit).

One of the main problems for me with swimming is boredom. How do you get over that?
I still use my fitbit ultra for tracking my steps. It is slmost 4 years old. Pls let us know how you like the FB flex 2. Might be timr for an upgrade for me

One of the main problems for me with swimming is boredom. How do you get over that?
I still use my fitbit ultra for tracking my steps. It is slmost 4 years old. Pls let us know how you like the FB flex 2. Might be timr for an upgrade for me

I'll definitely report back - give me a couple of weeks to put it through its paces.

I'm a people watcher and don't really get bored. I plod through the water doing only breast stroke, face out of the water so I see what's going on around me. It isn't very elegant but it's better than nothing. I started swimming age 60 last spring, having not done a stroke for 47 years since school ! I also do aquarobics which thus far I haven't been able to track on my Fitbit Zip.

You can buy waterproof I-pod type of player so you can listen to music, audio books etc. I looked at them on Amazon but decided I didn't need one.

Groupon have a lot of fitbit type things on at the moment for reasonable prices. I just got my nephew a kids one for a tenner. Of course I don't know the quality or whatever but I'll no doubt get a report back on how good it is - or not! I'm not a fitness kind of girl but my friend wears one all the time and she's very slim and fit (although it gets boring when she's checking it all the time - like ALL the time).

CC

Latest posts

Back