• Cozee TSV 5.jpg
    Cozee TSV 5.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 145
Cozee Home Supersoft Lounger
Item Number: 199322
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.00
P&P £1.95

Snuggled up on the sofa, wrapped in something soft and cosy is where we all need to be this winter! This Cozee Home lounger is made from soft, fluffy fabric and has an on-trend, easy on/off half-zip design. Featuring the perfect blend of warmth, softness and style, it'll keep you super toasty, while feeling lightweight too. Now, just grab a cup of hot chocolate and put on your favourite movie for the ultimate cosy night in.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Cozee Home Half Zip Lounger Top from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £35 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £23 plus P&P, you're saving £12.
Designed for comfort - the stylish half-zip design makes this lounger easy to pop on and off while the large kangaroo pocket is perfect for keeping your hands warm and toasty as you snuggle up on the sofa. The thick but lightweight fabric retains heat, without the bulk!
One size fits most - the lounger is designed to fit most body shapes and sizes, providing a comfortable and relaxed fit. This makes it a great choice for gifting, when you're not sure of a loved one's size, or a perfect option for you when you just need something easy to throw on after a long day.
Easy care - simply pop the lounger into the washing machine at 30 degrees for a refresh, and let the machine do the work. Finish off by tumble drying on low for a hassle-free cleaning process.
Make your choice - available in five stylish colours, you're spoilt for choice! Go for Navy, Pink, Shiraz Wine, Grey or Cream to suit your lounging style.
  • Long sleeves
  • Stand collar
  • Front pouch pocket
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
  • Navy
  • Pink
  • Shiraz Wine
  • Grey
  • Cream

Garment measurements:
  • Chest (one size): 183cm (72")
  • Length (one size): 96.5cm (38")

Al measurements are approximate

Other companies do cozee items better and cheaper. Primark have fab items with better designs. All my grands will be getting cozee items from Primark. One thing I have noticed is QVC dont like hoods on most of their items. When we had that cold snap last year I slept with my Oodies with the hood on. made a huge difference.

Other companies do cozee items better and cheaper. Primark have fab items with better designs. All my grands will be getting cozee items from Primark. One thing I have noticed is QVC dont like hoods on most of their items. When we had that cold snap last year I slept with my Oodies with the hood on. made a huge difference.
Boffy, you can't beat good old Primark for pjs/ dressing gowns. The prices are ridiculous! Their Christmas range is good this year too, just had an email.

Boffy, you can't beat good old Primark for pjs/ dressing gowns. The prices are ridiculous! Their Christmas range is good this year too, just had an email.
I was shocked at the choice and prices last year. Opened my eyes. Something for everyone and of course the prices are excellent. QVC colours are boring and expensive plus the daft £4.00 postage on every item.

I’ve only had one experience of Primark and it was really not good. It was years ago though so maybe it has improved I must have been visiting somewhere as there isn’t one that handy for me. With all the hype at the time as it was relatively new, I thought I’d try a couple of what I thought looked decent bargains. Sadly, I found twisted seams, skimpy fabric and a top which I never wore because it hung very unevenly and looked really cheap and nasty. I would check it out again now if I was near one, especially as some of you are recommending it (and I’ve discovered some amazing things thanks to contributors on the forum) but I just looked at their website and I don’t think the prices are that amazing? The snuggly things like the TSV (not the Disney and other kids/picture ones) are mostly £22-£28, compared to the TSV at £25 inc P&P. What am I missing?? Come on, tell me! You are responsible for bring me bargains!!

I quite like the TSV but I’m not buying. Lidl sometimes do these things at great prices. I bought two gorgeous thick, cosy onesies last year (I think) for £12 - £15.

Well, I've ordered a dressing gown as a Christmas present. Last year I bought Cozee Home hoodies for the family for Christmas and everyone loved them. For us, the hoodies saved us a fortune in heating bills, they were so, well, cozy but they seem to be a lot shorter this year, and we have what we need anyway.

QVC, if you're reading this, please don't skimp on the length of your hoodies and robes. If it's for warmth, it needs to be longer to cover the legs, and having a hoodie is always a good idea as well. I haven't tried Primark but at least I know what I'm getting with Cozee Home.

Well, I've ordered a dressing gown as a Christmas present. Last year I bought Cozee Home hoodies for the family for Christmas and everyone loved them. For us, the hoodies saved us a fortune in heating bills, they were so, well, cozy but they seem to be a lot shorter this year, and we have what we need anyway.

QVC, if you're reading this, please don't skimp on the length of your hoodies and robes. If it's for warmth, it needs to be longer to cover the legs, and having a hoodie is always a good idea as well. I haven't tried Primark but at least I know what I'm getting with Cozee Home.
People lose lots of body heat from their heads. I prefer to wear a beenie in winter because I feel restricted in a hood, but I agree with you, a hoodie will warm your head and the back of your neck. PS I don't think anyone from QVC reads these posts.

Not connected to the TSV, I was just thinking I was due a visit to Dunelm for a browse but looking at their website, they have some similar hoodie blanket/wrap things for £16. A big choice of colours as well and a hood for those that favour them (which I don’t really). I’ve had some nice things from Dunelm. Some of their stuff is not all that but I’ve also had some lovely bedding, for example.

IMG_4770.jpeg

Not connected to the TSV, I was just thinking I was due a visit to Dunelm for a browse but looking at their website, they have some similar hoodie blanket/wrap things for £16. A big choice of colours as well and a hood for those that favour them (which I don’t really). I’ve had some nice things from Dunelm. Some of their stuff is not all that but I’ve also had some lovely bedding, for example.

View attachment 26813

I popped into our Dunelm a couple of weeks ago to get a mattress protector.
I came out of there disgusted with myself, because I ended up buying …..a mattress protector……and nothing else. Shameful.

I think many people overlook the benefits of QVC in relation to the price paid.

We all know about the high postage charges and the fact that there are cheaper versions out there - if you look hard enough. But can you wear it dozens of times over 2 months, and then send it back for a refund if you're not entirely satisfied?

Many of us don't have these discount retailers near our homes and many don't relish the thought of shopping in them, even if they were close by. My experiences of Primark have been utterly miserable and unpleasant. I won't even mention the ethical practices of Primark in Bangladesh.

I would also add that for every pound you spend with QVC UK, it is taxed here in the UK. Taxes run hospitals. If we all shopped at Amazon and Primark then I dread to think what our public services would look like.

Generally I am very happy with QVC quality and feel protected by their no quibble refund policy.

A Kelly Hoppen or Molton Brown product may have a similar looking cousin being sold in b&m, but in my experience, on closer inspection, you can soon spot the difference in quality.

Latest posts

Back