Nightwear with Cozee Home TSV 17/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe some QVC customers do it, but it doesn't strike me as ethical to wear a garment dozens of times and then return it.
Its a bit of a scam on QVC'S part.You would not get away with doing that a couple of times before they sent you the"letter" offering to close your account. I dont see the point of it because QVC charge a huge sum for postage on every single item ordered. Most companies give you free postage or Capp it over a certain amount. You also get free returns something QVC never do unless you beg or they have to because the items faulty.

I popped into our Dunelm a couple of weeks ago to get a mattress protector.
I came out of there disgusted with myself, because I ended up buying …..a mattress protector……and nothing else. Shameful.
Disgraceful! Get yourself back there tomorrow and at least buy pillow protectors!

In all seriousness, it is the sort of shop where I usually buy something, even if it’s not something I wasn’t particularly looking for. I’ve decided I’m going tomorrow, or Thursday if it’s raining as it probably will be.

Other companies do cozee items better and cheaper. Primark have fab items with better designs. All my grands will be getting cozee items from Primark. One thing I have noticed is QVC dont like hoods on most of their items. When we had that cold snap last year I slept with my Oodies with the hood on. made a huge difference.
How much is that type of thing, B? I won't go in Primark..personal reasons

How much is that type of thing, B? I won't go in Primark..personal reasons
I would imagine Dunelm would do cozee fleece items. M&S but again I would shop in the January sale to get a deal.I bought a double duvet cover with 2 pillow cases for my daughter £15.00 reduced. Really lovely quality

Latest posts

Back