• Denim & CO TSV 4.jpg
    Denim & CO TSV 4.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 139
Denim & Co. Padded Quilted Bomber Jacket
Item Number: 196474
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

Offering you timeless chic and endless layering potential, this quilted bomber jacket from Denim & Co. ticks all the style boxes. It's ideal for transitioning as we see out winter, plus we love the sense of texture created by the padded design, all finished with rib detailing at the hemline and collar, as well as two pockets. Whether you keep it casual or dress it up, this is a staple piece that will make all your outfits look and feel bang on-trend.

Your wardrobe staple - the brilliant thing about bomber jackets is that they're super versatile. This jacket will team effortlessly with baggy denim or cargo pants, but it also looks great over a dress. Want biker-chic edge? Add chunky boots!

Love your layering - a great layering piece for different seasons, this jacket is sure to become your go-to throughout the year. It's roomy enough to fit over your knits, but not so heavy as to overheat you when it gets warmer.

Five on-trend colours - this jacket is available in five shades, so all that's left to do is pick the perfect colour for you. Go for Midnight or Blush for a neutral classic, or opt for Blue, Emerald or Denim & Co.'s new Terracotta shade for a pop of colour.

• Long sleeves
  • Loose fit
  • Zipper
  • Slash pockets
  • Main fabric: 100% polyester; ribbed cuffs: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Blue
  • Blush
  • Green
  • Midnight
  • Terracotta

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 116.8cm (46"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
  • Waist: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 116.8cm (46"), XL: 125.1cm (49.3"), 2XL: 135.3cm (53.3"), 3XL: 145.7cm (57.4")
  • Length: XS: 67.3cm (26.5"), S: 68cm (26.8"), M: 68.6cm (27"), L: 69.5cm (27.4"), XL: 70.8cm (27.9"), 2XL: 72.7cm (28.6"), 3XL: 74.9cm (29.5")

All measurements are approximate

Doesn't look 'quality'. I like the Joules style of quilted jacket.
Green is a favourite colour of mine but eek that’s some green. I can’t imagine many wanting to sport that unless they really want to stand out! Reminds me of that awful green outfit Meghan wore complete with matching beret/bunnet before they ‘stepped away’ from royal duties. It apparently cost thousands so this, hideous jacket (imho) is a snip of a price tag. 🤷‍♀️

To me, it looks like one of those removeable linings you get with some coats. In fact I've got a parka that came with one and ok, I did buy it in a sale, but the whole thing cost less than this TSV. The TSV price is a tenner too much imo and the full price is a complete joke. It does look quite nice on, but like I said a little overpriced.

Green is a favourite colour of mine but eek that’s some green. I can’t imagine many wanting to sport that unless they really want to stand out! Reminds me of that awful green outfit Meghan wore complete with matching beret/bunnet before they ‘stepped away’ from royal duties. It apparently cost thousands so this, hideous jacket (imho) is a snip of a price tag. 🤷‍♀️
It is a fashionable colour. I thought the Duchess of Sussex looked fabulous in her green outfit after wearing beige and neutrals so as to not upset higher royals when they were forced to step down. Primark, Tescos clothing dept were full of this green. I wear this green in tops and jumpers. Fed up of black and navy. Nothing wrong in standing out?
I think the jacket looks short. And why don’t they do it up?
I am sure one of the new models was on idealworld (long brown hair).

I’m sure somebody says to Glen Campbell ….. oh ya marks get set ………go!!! ..,
Has he got a wind up handle on his back they turn round and let go 🤦🏻‍♀️😆 and by the way … some customers by 7 colours of the denim jacket at a time no less 👍

It is a fashionable colour. I thought the Duchess of Sussex looked fabulous in her green outfit after wearing beige and neutrals so as to not upset higher royals when they were forced to step down. Primark, Tescos clothing dept were full of this green. I wear this green in tops and jumpers. Fed up of black and navy. Nothing wrong in standing out?
I think the jacket looks short. And why don’t they do it up?
I am sure one of the new models was on idealworld (long brown hair).
I can’t agree with you that she looked fabulous in that green outfit. She is a really beautiful woman and looks great in nearly everything she’s worn but imo that wasn’t a good look either in style or colour.
As you say there’s nothing wrong with standing out and maybe that was her and others aim in wearing bright green. I love green but couldn’t wear that shade but am quite shy/don’t like attention so it’s not for me. Re this jacket, I haven’t watched a live presentation but from the photos it looks boxy which is ok if you are tall but not so good if you’re small…..I prefer a longer coat - I’ve a Joules Cherrington which is going strong after 5 years (navy so probably viewed as a bit conservative but I like it 😊)

I have looked at the Joules Cherrington lots of times but I have a great seasalt one, which I got from John Lewis which is fantastic so I can't justify another. I agree the jacket is a bright green, wouldn't wear it as a coat but have tops this colour. My wardrobe has every colour from red to black; I enjoy being different. I used to be excruciatingly shy when younger but grew in confidence in my job. I always say I am an introvert pretending to be an extrovert. My youngest daughter is also very shy.

Latest posts

Back