Kim & Co TSV 08/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kim & Co Brushed Venechia Printed Cold Shoulder Swing Tunic
Item Number: 162602
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

This elegant Brushed Venechia swing tunic features this seasons must-have trend; the cold shoulder, along with a round neckline and 3/4 length sleeves. Combining flirty cut-outs with a demure shape, this lovely Kim & Co piece is available in a choice of four fun prints, all of which will create a stylish focal point for your outfit.

Styling made simple – let the cold shoulder detail and bold pattern do all the work in your outfit. Pair this tunic with something simple, such as cropped jeans or black trousers.

Prints charming – choose from four distinct prints; there are darker options with Black Bamboo and Navy Starburst, while Denim Ditsy and Ecru Butterflies are suited to daytime wear with their more casual print.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black Bamboo
Denim Ditsy
Ecru Butterflies
Navy Starburst

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
Length: XS: 70.6cm (27.8"), S: 71.1cm (28"), M: 71.9cm (28.3"), L: 72.4cm (28.5"), XL: 73.2cm (28.8"), 2XL: 74.4cm (29.3"), 3XL: 75.6cm (29.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.162602

Just tuned in for the first 10 minutes and I`ve never heard such a load of claptrap in my life. This top is so old hat I`m surprised it isn`t in a museum !

Frills and flounces on everything - and have noticed the embroidered flowers on jumpers and blouses - not for me :down:

I think my money is safe, what with the cold shoulder tops and palazzo trousers, not to mention the garish colours. Price per wear I would never get my money back...:giggle: I have just seen a cardigan that I would wear... but I would not pay over £55 for it.

Just tuned in for the first 10 minutes and I`ve never heard such a load of claptrap in my life. This top is so old hat I`m surprised it isn`t in a museum !

Absolutely agree with you. I am just watching the repeat and think the style is boring + the prints are horrific, especially the butterfly one that Kim is wearing from head to toe. Gosh she looks daft! Also whatever Silly Claire Sutton is wearing on her legs along with the top has added lbs to her.

Yikes ! I just tuned in and saw a gaucho jumpsuit in lurid yellow swirls and flowers. Kim has lost it i think.
Where are the lovely patterned summer dresses of a few years ago .

Yikes ! I just tuned in and saw a gaucho jumpsuit in lurid yellow swirls and flowers. Kim has lost it i think.

I have bought nothing from Kim for a long time now. I agree, I miss her pretty summer dresses. I know they are not everyone's cup of tea but they suit me! Surely her sales must be plummeting with all the baggy floral trousers and alarmingly rising prises. I hope she is following this forum.

Not watching as can't stand Kim & this TSV is awful---has she used the word 'couture' in her babbling yet?Just seen there is a programme about the house of Christian Dior on More4 on Thursday---does this mean our Kimmy had some competition?

£68 too AND nearly £6 postage...for it to be delivered scrumpled up in a blue plastic bag - madness

I have bought nothing from Kim for a long time now. I agree, I miss her pretty summer dresses. I know they are not everyone's cup of tea but they suit me! Surely her sales must be plummeting with all the baggy floral trousers and alarmingly rising prises. I hope she is following this forum.

I bet she'll do a maxi dress TSV in a couple of months. I bought this dress before Christmas and I think it looks better on me than on the models; but I am a lot curvier so maybe that's the reason, so I bought the other colour too with some Xmas money. Even though the print and colour combinations look bonkers they accessorize with lots of things I already own. Thanks to my DD I bought 3 pairs of fake suede over-knee boots from New Look in the sale and they've revived a few dresses in my wardrobe.

I've seen quite a few "bright young things" in variations on a cold-shoulder theme in Brighton over the last few weeks and I suspect QVC fashion buyers dictate the styles they want as a TSV. Curiously I had a version of the cold-shoulder summer top by Kim & Co about 15+ years ago but it looked like a halter-neck layered underneath a boat neck top with sleeves. I wore it a lots but sold it on ebay once I got tired of it. There's very little new in fashion it seems.

Back to the tsv, I quite like the denim blue print - be nice as a summer skirt.

I bet she'll do a maxi dress TSV in a couple of months. I bought this dress before Christmas and I think it looks better on me than on the models; but I am a lot curvier so maybe that's the reason, so I bought the other colour too with some Xmas money. Even though the print and colour combinations look bonkers they accessorize with lots of things I already own. Thanks to my DD I bought 3 pairs of fake suede over-knee boots from New Look in the sale and they've revived a few dresses in my wardrobe.

I've seen quite a few "bright young things" in variations on a cold-shoulder theme in Brighton over the last few weeks and I suspect QVC fashion buyers dictate the styles they want as a TSV. Curiously I had a version of the cold-shoulder summer top by Kim & Co about 15+ years ago but it looked like a halter-neck layered underneath a boat neck top with sleeves. I wore it a lots but sold it on ebay once I got tired of it. There's very little new in fashion it seems.

Back to the tsv, I quite like the denim blue print - be nice as a summer skirt.

I've got that dress too in both colours and it does look good on my fuller figure! I wore the blue one on Sunday with a plain blue jacket when my daughter treated me to afternoon tea. I think she would have changed her mind and taken me to the cinema if I had worn floral palazzo trousers. Best worn in the dark!

ooh that sounds lovely Evie; what a nice treat. Great minds...if something works buy it in other colour options! Thankfully, even the petite length Palazzos would be too long for me, plus I'd trip in them (never a good look!). The models wearing Palazzos with the matching TSV top look as though they're in their jim jams in the wrong size! Definitely "in the dark" attire!

ooh that sounds lovely Evie; what a nice treat. Great minds...if something works buy it in other colour options! Thankfully, even the petite length Palazzos would be too long for me, plus I'd trip in them (never a good look!). The models wearing Palazzos with the matching TSV top look as though they're in their jim jams in the wrong size! Definitely "in the dark" attire!

I swore off wide leg trousers after tripping whilst wearing a pair and falling down an entire flight of stairs - admittedly I was reasonably well-oiled, but the experience stayed with me.

I clicked "Like" Tarketta but what I really needed was an "Ouch" button!

Ha ha, yeah I had some cracking bruises the next day - luckily I 'drunk fell' so didn't do too much damage, but those trousers went straight to charity!

Cold shoulder tops are so out but they've been replaced by frills on everything. I'm struggling to find decent stylish tops all these frills make me look ridiculous as did the cold shoulder.

I was in M&S yesterday and some long sleeve tops have big frills round the wrists. I am sure I had something similar in the late 70's or early 80's. Always getting wet when you washed your hands.

:ninja::song:prince Char-Ming, Prince Char-Ming
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of :song::ninja:

:mysmilie_8:

I was in M&S yesterday and some long sleeve tops have big frills round the wrists. I am sure I had something similar in the late 70's or early 80's. Always getting wet when you washed your hands.

What is it with this particular fashion? I was eyeballing a beautiful pink blouse in Warehouse the other day and was on the point of popping in to impulse buy it, when I noticed the cursed fluted/pleated wrist detail. Aside from the fact I really don't like that fashion (I agree re the impracticality, I do dislike a wet wrist) I've got T-Rex arms and invariably need to roll up long sleeves and you can't do that with frilled and fluted wrists.

Latest posts

Back