Elemis TSV 12/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I asked about the night oil at my local counter. The manager knew nothing about a new night oil. There is a new serum but it comes in a pump bottle.
No, there will definately be a night oil. Keeley posted that on her Facebook page.:)

I am puzzled by this QCam video. Keeley mentions supersizeS, but it only looks as if the cleanser is a supersize. The oil, if it is the one linked to by SCW and it looks like it to me, talks about locking in moisture during the day. So it seems more like a daytime serum than a night oil, especially as there is a night Cream.

I shall have to check my stash to see if I can justify this, but I think I have rather a lot of Decleor moisturisers etc in stock at the moment. Good value though if it is worth £210...ooh, temptation!!!!

I am puzzled by this QCam video. Keeley mentions supersizeS, but it only looks as if the cleanser is a supersize. The oil, if it is the one linked to by SCW and it looks like it to me, talks about locking in moisture during the day. So it seems more like a daytime serum than a night oil, especially as there is a night Cream.

I shall have to check my stash to see if I can justify this, but I think I have rather a lot of Decleor moisturisers etc in stock at the moment. Good value though if it is worth £210...ooh, temptation!!!!

I asked Keeley on fbook ... she said the oil is a night time oil

I note that CJ of Desert Island Skin has already posted a GLOWING 5 star review of the products - given it wasn't available on pre-order, obviously another freebie. Just shameless!

So including p&p that's £75.
Auto delivery every 60 days for a year so they said 6 drops in all, that's a big money commitment.

Contouring skincare, have you ever heard anything so ridiculous.

Last edited:
I note that CJ of Desert Island Skin has already posted a GLOWING 5 star review of the products - given it wasn't available on pre-order, obviously another freebie. Just shameless!
Well, all the bloggers get TSVs in advance, just to "tease" potential buyers...why shouldn't they post a review then? I don't see a problem here, he always writes on his blog about TSVs.:)

Latest posts

Back