Elemis TSV 12/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never watch on Elemis day as I cannot stand the silly spiel and over exaggerations of product expectation.

Another Boots No.7 fan here with a dash of Kiehls thrown in.

I like Keeley's hair, can anyone tell what she does with it? I'm after the crispy curl really like it.
She looks very well today.

I like Keeley's hair, can anyone tell what she does with it? I'm after the crispy curl really like it.

Pretty sure her curl is natural and it goes like that just leaving it to dry naturally.

Contouring skincare, have you ever heard anything so ridiculous.

The skincare sector have obviously decided they want a piece of the contouring pie! As far as make-up goes, you have to be really accomplished to be able to pull off contouring, you see so many people walking about with heavy white / dirty stripes on their faces / tin man-esque sheen.

There was no way I was buying this. I have however bought some sun protection skincare from TK Maxx today.

I wouldn't want to personally contribute to inflating Keeley's standing with QVC, or provide any encouragement to her. I don't watch and I won't buy when she is on.

I try not to make too many personal comments about presenters / guests, but I'm not keen on her to be honest. I obviously don't know her, so could be completely wrong, but I could imagine her throwing one hell of a hissy fit if things didn't go her way.

I think it must be naturally curly, so she probably just puts a curl defining product through it, to separate the curls and combat frizz. She did look good yesterday, she's got great skin.

Did it sell out? It's showing sold out on the website & not shown in the listings.
There seemed to be an awful lot of people saying they usually buy Elemis TSVs, on their Facebook site, but saying not buying this time as too expensive to fork out in one go & they usually have thousands to shift in Elemis ones.

Did it sell out? It's showing sold out on the website & not shown in the listings.
There seemed to be an awful lot of people saying they usually buy Elemis TSVs, on their Facebook site, but saying not buying this time as too expensive to fork out in one go & they usually have thousands to shift in Elemis ones.
It went limited stock in the last presentation.

Apparently they had 15,000 units of it as opposed to 130,000 units of the November TSV - that was the spiel to say how exclusive it was and even with QVC's immense buying power they could only secure a limited amount of such an exclusive product. I resisted anyway - I love the pro-radiance cleanser and the rose exfoliator but I've enough oils and serums to last me over a year.

Apparently they had 15,000 units of it as opposed to 130,000 units of the November TSV - that was the spiel to say how exclusive it was and even with QVC's immense buying power they could only secure a limited amount of such an exclusive product. I resisted anyway - I love the pro-radiance cleanser and the rose exfoliator but I've enough oils and serums to last me over a year.

And the real reason: QVC knew no easy pay and no way would they sell the normal amount of product they do on 4 easy pay.:mysmilie_17:

Has anyone had a call to say QVC aren't able to honour their auto-delivery? I just saw a Facebook post along these lines?

Latest posts

Back