Instyler TSV 02/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got suckered into this, a few years back now, and I think its a hair style no! no! I found it got far too hot and burned my scalp, and wasn't happy with the smoke/steam coming off my hair. Would not want it anywhere near any one very young or very old with more vulnerable skin. They keep bringing new permutations, but in my opinion there are better and safer devices out there.

I love my inStyler (from Boots when it was dearer). Was worried about my fine hair which used to have bad split ends so only used it once or twice a week at first - now I use it more frequently, admittedly not on the highest setting and always with a heat protector, and my hair is not showing any sign of damage. I couldn't be without it because my hair always, always looks terrible first thing in the morning and the InStyler puts it right. Won't need another just yet though so the TSV isn't for me!

I got suckered into this, a few years back now, and I think its a hair style no! no! I found it got far too hot and burned my scalp, and wasn't happy with the smoke/steam coming off my hair. Would not want it anywhere near any one very young or very old with more vulnerable skin. They keep bringing new permutations, but in my opinion there are better and safer devices out there.

Yes I must agree, I bought one years ago and tried leaving a review warning people about the heat, it was rejected or course, but yes I agree I got a nasty burn on the back of my neck from it and never risked using it again, it really is dangerous piece of kit.

I love my inStyler (from Boots when it was dearer). Was worried about my fine hair which used to have bad split ends so only used it once or twice a week at first - now I use it more frequently, admittedly not on the highest setting and always with a heat protector, and my hair is not showing any sign of damage. I couldn't be without it because my hair always, always looks terrible first thing in the morning and the InStyler puts it right. Won't need another just yet though so the TSV isn't for me!

there is a few other items than just the instyler they do like they done the tulip ect in the past

Latest posts

Back