Elemis tsv 01/04/2017

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't they say June for PCMC?
Body product fragrance sounds nice.

I can't help wishing they'd bring back the Quiet Mind and Tranquil Touch bathing products.

Didn't they say June for PCMC?
Body product fragrance sounds nice.

I can't help wishing they'd bring back the Quiet Mind and Tranquil Touch bathing products.

They used to do this stuff in dark blue, see-through bottles and it had the most amazing, calming but uplifting scent - is that one of the ranges you've mentioned, May?

Yes that was Quiet Mind my favourite. I cannot stand the Exotic one.

Why did they discontinue it, it was so popular and it actually worked? The temple balm is a must for when I'm on a flight. Their recent forays into new scents have been a bit disastrous, the sweet orchid was generic and British botanicals smelled like savlon to me!

Keeley said on her facebook it's going to be a six piece set in a big tote style bag, 3 bath and body products (new fragrance which was divulged in the leaflet from the last TSV but I didn't keep it), and three skincare products, one of which is a serum.

I posted the leaflet on the first page, the new fragrance will be Sea Lavender & Samphire, I think, as always, it will be shower gel, body lotion and a hand cream. I wonder if the new PCMC with SPF 30 or the new aroma oil range will be featured in the shows?
So we have a serum...maybe a new one? I bet the other two skincare items are a cleanser and a toner as there won't be the PCMC in this TSV, but in the one from July, according to Facebook.

Is it any good? The serum I mean.;-)

The bag is HUGE! She also mentions that the three skincare products have never been in a TSV before.

Last edited:
I've never tried that serum but I do love Elemis, so I just assume it will be good. :mysmilie_50: I have a little stash of Elemis because of all their recent TSV's and good prices so I don't need this TSV, but I have a feeling I will succumb if it's cheap enough.

I also have some Elemis her and there...;-)

Keeley wrote on Facebook that the Oxygenating Night Cream will be in the TSV (a user asked her about it).

Keeley has written a post about 'spring cleaning your routine' and mentions the new Gentle Foaming Cleanser will be in the April TSV.

Not for me. I was given a sample of the oil from the last TSV Intense Lift? I broke out in big red lumps, strangely the two woman from the Elemis counter also did too.:mysmilie_10: So we concluded it was too rich for us. Funny I can use the Superfood Oil.

Latest posts

Back