Revitalash TSV 6/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know what will be in the TSV on Saturday? I am hoping it will be a Revitalash/ Brow duo at a sensible price as the TSV in December was not what I wanted & too expensive. My newly grown lashes are all down to Revitalash but need to buy more as I'm running out & scared of not using it in case they become weak & fall out. Fingers crossed it will be a good price with easy pays.

Does anyone know what will be in the TSV on Saturday? I am hoping it will be a Revitalash/ Brow duo at a sensible price as the TSV in December was not what I wanted & too expensive. My newly grown lashes are all down to Revitalash but need to buy more as I'm running out & scared of not using it in case they become weak & fall out. Fingers crossed it will be a good price with easy pays.

ive been looking but its not up yet but will keep looking but if its not on easy pay it wont sell

It's the sort of TSV I was hoping for. But the price!!! Not sure what to do.

Oh, that's a point. I hope so. Better than small sizes with more lash curlers.

I wish this was more affordable! I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it actually. I might just try & get the Revitalash on it's own. I have been spending a fortune for last 18 months on these sorts of products to get my appearance looking normal again & was hoping for a great price. I can't see many people trying it at that price. Let's hope for whopping sizes AndiK!

I wish this was more affordable! I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it actually. I might just try & get the Revitalash on it's own. I have been spending a fortune for last 18 months on these sorts of products to get my appearance looking normal again & was hoping for a great price. I can't see many people trying it at that price. Let's hope for whopping sizes AndiK!

Agreed and I feel your pain! It's a huge outlay.

The pic on the QGossip page looks like a 3.5ml lash and 3.0ml brow product. Would that be "supersize"?

must be then

Revitalash Supersized Advanced Conditioner 3.5ml is £94 + post
Revitalash RevitaBrow 3.0ml is £78 + post

so £172 worth before postage for £94.98 + post seems good in my book

Cracked it, SCW! That QGossip piece says "if you were to buy each of these products individually from QVC you would pay £172 + p&p".

Cracked it, SCW! That QGossip piece says "if you were to buy each of these products individually from QVC you would pay £172 + p&p".

ahh well thats it then so your pretty much paying for Revitalash Supersized Advanced Conditioner 3.5ml is £94 + post & getting Revitalash RevitaBrow 3.0ml is £78 + post for free which in my book is a good deal

ahh well thats it then so your pretty much paying for Revitalash Supersized Advanced Conditioner 3.5ml is £94 + post & getting Revitalash RevitaBrow 3.0ml is £78 + post for free which in my book is a good deal

Only if it works for you otherwise its a lot of ££££££££££.

Latest posts

Back