Catherine Huntley's Birthday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
If I hear Catherine Huntley mention her sodding birthday once more live on air I swear I will end up throwing something at the TV. She is beyond annoying with her simperings today. Wish she would grow up!

If I hear Catherine Huntley mention her sodding birthday once more live on air I swear I will end up throwing something at the TV. She is beyond annoying with her simperings today. Wish she would grow up!

Is she 9 yet?

She gets a lot of gushing compliments from fans and crawlers on her various social media accounts, especially when she posts a picture of herself doing something whacky (because she's such a hoot when she pulls a funny face with her curlers in or breaks a nail doing up her house - did you know she's doing her house up??). So it's no doubt for the attention that will be lavished on her on her "special day". She's a touch needy (understatement). Her "candle friend" (now now, you lot!) will be full of it on his Twitter page too.

I hardly ever watch QVC tv these days, but for goodness sake how ott is she about it! :mysmilie_490:

Not watching but caught a bit before when she said she spent the weekend with Stephen (of Yankee Candle fame) and John his partner (of dirty aggressive foul mouthed fame) obviously for her birthday that she mentioned three times in the two minutes or less that I was watching. No wondering her house is taking two years, and beyond, to renovate when she's buggering off for weekends away, I've got to say though, I really do pity her constant need for adoration and praise and can you imagine her weekend away? Day one, oh Catherine you're so beautiful, oh thank you Steven, oh Catherine you're gorgeous, oh thank you John, oh Catherine you look lovely, oh thank you Steven, oh Catherine you.................day two, oh Catherine you look so beautiful, oh thank you Steven, oh Catherine you're stunning, oh thank you John, oh Catherine.............

I can usually watch Catherine but today she's been incredibly annoying. Was watching the shoe style show and pretty much all she did was mention her birthday and admire herself in the monitor.
Hardly any useful info about the shoes. Apart from how "gorgeous" they are. No details about heel height, width fitting, half sizing.

Up to a point I do think CH is genuine and likeable, but as others have said she must be a tad insecure as she does have the need for constant attention and reassurance. Also why she would want to spend the weekend with Steve I don't know, I thought Q would have insisted that they severe all ties with Steve and his husband. With regards to working on your birthday for goodness sake GET OVER IT! You are a 'grown-up' (well chronologically!) and as a Grown-up one has to work on one's birthday, unless like me Teressa May pays your wages!

Most grown ups who want to celebrate their birthday on the actual day book the day off!! It's not rocket science is it? Hopefully she will do that next year so she doesn't bore everyone...yawn!

Is it a 'special' birthday ? I didn't think she's 50 for a couple of years yet ?

Maybe she is shy and nervous but after all this time I would have expected her to show more professionalism.

She's no more shy and insecure than D Trump! She is a calculating disgrace to woman kind. When you think of all the women in history who fought to be treated as equals and that simpering ***** goes on about working her birthday and ****** smelly wax!

I work with someone who thinks you must never work on your birthday, takes a days leave but gurns and thinks it should be a freebie. We share the same birthday so I'm always sure of peace and quiet as it would never occur to me to take it off.

Not watching but caught a bit before when she said she spent the weekend with Stephen (of Yankee Candle fame) and John his partner (of dirty aggressive foul mouthed fame) obviously for her birthday that she mentioned three times in the two minutes or less that I was watching. No wondering her house is taking two years, and beyond, to renovate when she's buggering off for weekends away, I've got to say though, I really do pity her constant need for adoration and praise and can you imagine her weekend away? Day one, oh Catherine you're so beautiful, oh thank you Steven, oh Catherine you're gorgeous, oh thank you John, oh Catherine you look lovely, oh thank you Steven, oh Catherine you.................day two, oh Catherine you look so beautiful, oh thank you Steven, oh Catherine you're stunning, oh thank you John, oh Catherine.............
Does Stephen still do the Yankee Candle Shows?

She's no more shy and insecure than D Trump! She is a calculating disgrace to woman kind. When you think of all the women in history who fought to be treated as equals and that simpering ***** goes on about working her birthday and ****** smelly wax!

I work with someone who thinks you must never work on your birthday, takes a days leave but gurns and thinks it should be a freebie. We share the same birthday so I'm always sure of peace and quiet as it would never occur to me to take it off.

I never took my birthday off, for me it was a waste of a day's holiday. I think the world is divided into two, - those who broadcast their birthdays a fortnight in advance, and those who never mention it. If friends know my birthday that's fine, but I wouldn't knowingly let it be known that my birthday was due or tell the world on the actual day; I find it embarrassing, because I would feel that it was a request for a card or pressie, and that mortifies me.

CH has children in their 20's, and I wonder how they feel when they see Mummy showing off, and having an obsession with her hair with the aim of trying to look as young as they are. Mums should be Mums, not competitors in the wardrobe.

Is it a 'special' birthday ? I didn't think she's 50 for a couple of years yet ?

Maybe she is shy and nervous but after all this time I would have expected her to show more professionalism.

She's not sure herself - she's only got 10 fingers and 10 toes.

I think this may have been from one of CH's famous ,fragrant wax burning ,Twattering best buddies.:mysmilie_13:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Does Stephen still do the Yankee Candle Shows?

No, Yankee gave him the boot(he was employed by them not QVC). His husband abused people on Facebook over a silly comment about Stephen swishing his hair. Second time husband has verbally abused people it seems. Yes husband used the C word and F too. Oh the swishing comments made on a private group but someone went and told tales to Stephen's husband. Then played the innocent card and how it was awful how he was pushed off QVC.

Long thread about it on here.

Latest posts

Back