Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
      To add insult to injury they never contacted me to say the price charged would be higher. Surely that can't be right, to take a higher amount without notification to ask if I still wanted it at the higher price?
      I just wish I'd kept the order confirmation email which I seem to have trashed.
      I would ring them again and ask to speak with a customer service supervisor, don't hang up, say that you are happy to wait until they connect you with that person. A query by e-mail could be overlooked. It seems they should give you a proper answer verbally.

Good luck, Breeze.

› See More: Advanced orders beware

Post Thanks / Like

I returned nail polish under the CCR. They didn't refund my postage charge saying I'd opened the pack. Of course I had. Each polish is in a bubble wrap and I had to open them to see the colours.
      I cannot be bothered to battle them and it will be more expensive for them in terms of lost business. I'm much less inclined to buy from them than I used to be. I'm going to be even more so!
      Likes boffy liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Their whole philosophy has always been that you can TRY things, even use nearly a whole pot of face cream (for example) and then return it for a refund.

That was their "unique selling point".

Without that, they are nothing!
      Thanks boffy , Marina thanked for this post
      Likes Ellaaa liked this post

It's never too late to learn something new

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by unsure View Post
      I returned nail polish under the CCR. They didn't refund my postage charge saying I'd opened the pack. Of course I had. Each polish is in a bubble wrap and I had to open them to see the colours.
      I cannot be bothered to battle them and it will be more expensive for them in terms of lost business. I'm much less inclined to buy from them than I used to be. I'm going to be even more so!
      i have said this many times reading qvc customer service they remind me of the old catalogues that try and scam you at every turn. putting charges on your account even if you paid on time. never receiving returned goods. all done to squeeze the customer dry
      Likes Tarketta liked this post

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
      Their whole philosophy has always been that you can TRY things, even use nearly a whole pot of face cream (for example) and then return it for a refund.

i never believe qvc . its to hope you won't ever return anything. most people don't and they base their business model on that
      Likes Tarketta liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Default Be VIGILANT of their p&p

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
      I can't believe that they don't keep a record of an item's price at any given time and date. They can certainly see the exact date and time you ordered. That said I've had to argue over an OTO that was shown with free p&p on air but came up with postage charges when I ordered on line. I took a photo of the show anticipating an argument. It still took a string of emails for the numpty to realise what I was saying, insisting that the OTO price only lasted for just that specific hour! Finally I got may postage refunded but I think when they read an email they latch on to a key word and fire off a template response! Even a good outcome leaves one frustrated!
      I don't suppose there's mention of the item number of this forum; say a thread about it or mention of it's price that day? I know QVC won't say it's reliable evidence but it's worth doing a search maybe? Good luck!

I don't quite know what's going wrong with QVC but they're starting to make an awful lot of mistakes. I encountered this myself just last night.

I had ordered their beauty pick of the month on 27th July. I ordered 2 items and it came to £90. As we all know, their beauty pick of the month is shipped with free postage. I watched the live show on the 27th and although they'd run out of the product by then they stated that any orders placed now would be honoured at the same price with the free postage and would be shipped out the week commencing 7th August. To be honest I forgot all about this until Saturday 12th August. I realised I should probably have received my items by now so I went online to check the order status. It said 'awaiting stock'. I decided to leave it a couple more days to see if this would change. By 14th they were still waiting for stock so I phoned their 'award winning customer service' department. The woman I spoke to said the items were now in stock and ASSURED me that my order would be sent out that day. It wasnt! It wasn't shipped out until 2 days later, and when I received my email telling me that my items were winging their way to me I noticed that they'd slapped on £7.42 p&p. So, back on to their customer service department and the man I spoke to reimbursed me for the p&p which I should never have been charged in the first place. Not sure what's going on with QVC but their mistakes are now so numerous that something is definitely going wrong with this company. All the mistakes seem to work ONLY in their favour, so folks, PLEASE check your orders CAREFULLY in future. Sneakily adding p&p charges when they don't apply is easy to miss. Please be vigilant when dealing with this company!
      Last edited by marino5549; 17-08-2017 at 09:35 AM.
      Thanks Breeze , boffy thanked for this post
      Likes Marina , donna255 , stratobuddy liked this post

11.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

what a pain in the prosteria. i don't expect to have to check every detail in these modern times. every order has some major irritation

13.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I spoke to CS yesterday and then placed an order at the same time; as the CS bod read my total spend back to me I queried it and she said, "Oh it's charged your postage twice, that happens sometimes, it's just one of those glitches!" Well it's a glitch that works in Q's favour; I'm sure any glitch in the customer's favour would be ironed out quick smart! Had I rushed through an order on Q cut or online I might have missed that glitch altogether!
      Check you're p&p folks!
      Likes marino5549, Marina , donna255 liked this post

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post

Now it seems they have a formula for how much product one person should use in the 30 days. You use too much and they send it back to you and refuse to refund! This has come up on their Facebook pages a number of times over past months.
      Likes stratobuddy liked this post

DONNA