Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 13/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone watch her on Who Do You Think You Are,I thought her son was very handsome.:mysmilie_493:

Yes, I watched it and I thought the background story about her mum was quite sad, no wonder Lulu got emotional. Her son, Jordan is handsome, just as his father is. Nice family.

I recorded it so I could FF through any random outbreaks of Shout which I cannot abide. To my surprise I enjoyed the show and thought she came across well. And yes, her son is very handsome.

It always surprises me that when they visit a grave, usually right at the end, no one (with the exception of June Brown) ever takes flowers.

I did, love the programme & found her story as fascinating as the others I've seen. When she read the report of her mum's first day at school I was sobbing along with her.

I watched it mainly to see her skin in real daylight conditions. She looks her age when the studio honey lamps aren't on despite the obvious filler and work. Clearly the potions aren't any better than any other gunk.

Lulu's Time Bomb 5 Piece Skin Rich-ual Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232557

Auto-Delivery Lulu's Time Bomb 5 Piece Skin Rich-ual Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234584

QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This five-piece skincare collection from Lulu's Time Bomb features the launch of the brand new Peace and Quiet Coconut Cleansing Oil, a gentle, moisturising formula for all ages, as well as best-loved anti-ageing favourites such as the Flashback Nightly Treatment cream and Complexion Cocktail with a Shot of B12. Offering a full regime of targeted products, wind back the clock with this indulgent selection of anti-ageing skincare treats.

*A great saving: if you were to buy each item in this collection individually from Time Bomb, you'd pay £194.50. So to get it for a Today's Special Value price of £44.98 plus P&P, is an incredible saving of over 65%.

New for you - now's your chance to try the Peace and Quiet Coconut Cleansing Oil, a new offering ideal for both younger and more mature skin that removes make-up without being abrasive on your delicate eye area.

Go big on hydration - stock up with a supersize of the popular Powerball Intensive Moisturiser that helps to visibly smooth and tone the texture of your skin, featuring a powerhouse blend of 21 naturally hydrating agents.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection every 60 days for a whole year, at today's fabulous price! Take advantage of this brilliant offer and never go without your must-have skincare saviours.

Contains:

1 x Peace and Quiet Coconut Cleansing Oil (175ml) NEW - a gentle cleanser that moisturises as it removes your make-up, without leaving any heavy residue
1 x Complexion Cocktail with a Shot of B12 (100ml) - an anti-ageing formula that helps to reboot tired skin for a smoother, more refreshed-looking complexion. Enriched with vitamin B12, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid
1 x Powerball Intensive Moisturiser (100ml) - a rich moisturising cream that helps to defend from dehydration; infused with ectoin, hyaluronic acid and an aqua cell complex of lentil, apple and watermelon extracts
1 x Smart Balm Eye Cream (15ml) - revitalises the delicate eye area whilst helping to target dark circles and puffiness. Fortified with centella, borage oil and liquorice extract
1 x Flashback Nightly Treatment (45ml) - a super-rich formula that forms an invisible, light, waxy barrier on the skin that helps to reveal a fuller-looking, dewy complexion. Contains phytolipids, oils, hyaluronic acid and vitamins

How to use:
Peace and Quiet Coconut Cleansing Oil:

Take three pumps (use more if needed) into your hands and smooth onto a dry face, gently massaging onto skin
Dampen your skin with warm water and continue to massage in; the oil will emulsify into a light, milky consistency
Rinse clean with warm water or use a cloth to wipe clean and then rinse

Complexion Cocktail with a Shot of B12:

Apply to dry skin, morning and night after cleansing
Pour a small amount into your hand, or saturate a cotton ball or cosmetic pad
Lightly massage into your skin with circular motions, avoiding the eye area

Powerball Intensive Moisturiser:

Apply evenly and liberally, morning and night, avoiding the eye area

Smart Balm Eye Cream:

Apply in the morning before your make-up, then re-apply throughout the day to replenish moisture
Can be applied over make-up

Flashback Nightly Treatment:

Apply to clean skin in the evening, right before bed

Delivery to UK mainland only

I watched it mainly to see her skin in real daylight conditions. She looks her age when the studio honey lamps aren't on despite the obvious filler and work. Clearly the potions aren't any better than any other gunk.

I thought exactly the same as you. I visited a male family member two or three days later who knows nothing about Lulu's Time Bomb etc and has never watched QVC. I asked him if he saw Lulu on Who do you think you are - he said yes, and without any prompting from me ''she's really looking her age isn't she?" haha I thought that from the mouth of someone who didn't know she was young looking hmmmm yes we've heard it, anyway I thought it was so funny.

I thought she looked nothing like the way we see her on Q - I dislike that stuff Time Bomb anyway.

Just had a quick look, Jill Franks should really use some of those products she loves and can't live without on that lank, greasy looking hair of hers.

Yes, I watched it and I thought the background story about her mum was quite sad, no wonder Lulu got emotional. Her son, Jordan is handsome, just as his father is. Nice family.

Yes, I think she is one of the most genuine people in showbiz, though I am not really a fan of her singing (for me there were better artists), she sang a song called 'wayfarying stranger', which kind of a 'folk/celtic (loosely) song, compared to the version I was comparing this version to, it was nowhere near as good.
No, she seems genuine and nice and very very hard-working, just her music not for me. Horses for Courses I suppose!

just looked at the TSV presentation out of curiosity & Lulu does look very good so I am very intrigued with your comments who have seen her 'in the cold light of day' on 'Who you think your are?'.It's like when you see a snap of some celeb in the paper which is very shocking compared to a red carpet appearance.Luckily I am not drawn into this hype any more & although not totally dishonest takes reality to the wire.Coupled with Jill F yet AGAIN presenting, loving & using EVERY product, now having 'light bulb moments' it's almost worth watching for the comedy moments.

I am very bored of seeing JF doing the main TSV show. Is she the only one who wants nights, I wonder when she see's her husband.
The 'I use and love this product' phrase is such a pork pie its a wonder her nose is not a foot long.

How cynical (but extremley accurate), all lotions and potions to me are exactly that 'gunk' and I suppose it is whichever brand/endorser you believe the most, as to which 'gunk' (love that technical term), you then decide to put on you face/body!

Latest posts

Back