Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is so much hype around Elemis I had a card with a sachet sample of one of the body creams.I don't like any of the Elemis scents so wasn't ordering anyway.I saw a bit of the launch (on repeat, not sitting up @ midnight!) & talk about hard sell from Keeley with the ever present Jill F.Hope I get a card about the Decleor & will order early.

i just bought the ultimate monoi set: 100ml hand cream, 200ml shower cream, the frangipani oil 10ml, body balm , for me this is like a tsv and i adore this range

I just bought the blue set. Never bought Elemis before other than the Milk Bath. Hope it's as good as the reviews rave as it will be too heavy to return.

I've bought the blue TSV for my niece for Christmas & January birthday. She's 26 and works long hours as a junior Ward sister in an east London hospital (what a hell-hole on a Saturday night). She deserves it.

i won't be buying the declare tsv or the l'occitane tsv. so the elegmis monoi will be a mega treat. might gift the hand cream

I just bought the blue set. Never bought Elemis before other than the Milk Bath. Hope it's as good as the reviews rave as it will be too heavy to return.

Return is £3.60 by Hermes via qvc website up to 15 kg

There is so much hype around Elemis I had a card with a sachet sample of one of the body creams.I don't like any of the Elemis scents so wasn't ordering anyway.I saw a bit of the launch (on repeat, not sitting up @ midnight!) & talk about hard sell from Keeley with the ever present Jill F.Hope I get a card about the Decleor & will order early.

I thought it must just be me that dislikes Elemis smells. I told a woman in my local Champney's this once and she looked at me like I had two heads. To be fair, I've only tried half a dozen products but they all seemed to have either a cloying or dirty cut flowers water smell. I love the idea of a proper, successful British brand but I just can't love Elemis. I appreciate that it's popular though and I'm in a minority.

I thought it must just be me that dislikes Elemis smells. I told a woman in my local Champney's this once and she looked at me like I had two heads. To be fair, I've only tried half a dozen products but they all seemed to have either a cloying or dirty cut flowers water smell. I love the idea of a proper, successful British brand but I just can't love Elemis. I appreciate that it's popular though and I'm in a minority.

the monoi is my fav of the elemis lines. you can't beat decleor for scents imo overall

the monoi is my fav of the elemis lines. you can't beat decleor for scents imo overall

I'll try to give Monoi a sniff. You seem to have similar smell preferences to me in other ranges so maybe it'll surprise me.

I'll try to give Monoi a sniff. You seem to have similar smell preferences to me in other ranges so maybe it'll surprise me.

its a heady scent rich floral and a coconut base. i can't really smell the coconut though. i haven't used it for many years but i loved it in the past. so can't wait to get this set.

its a heady scent rich floral and a coconut base. i can't really smell the coconut though. i haven't used it for many years but i loved it in the past. so can't wait to get this set.

I do like coconut so that's a good start.

I cannot stand the smell of the Monoi one at all, and I love perfume. I find it really sickly.

Always loved the smell of the Nourishing one and Quiet Mind the latter was more herbal.

Not sure if its because I am a perfume wearer but I prefer neutral smelling body products and deo as well. Strangely I also dislike the smell of body products you get in gift sets with perfumes. I usually give them away.

I cannot stand the smell of the Monoi one at all, and I love perfume. I find it really sickly.

Always loved the smell of the Nourishing one and Quiet Mind the latter was more herbal.

Not sure if its because I am a perfume wearer but I prefer neutral smelling body products and deo as well. Strangely I also dislike the smell of body products you get in gift sets with perfumes. I usually give them away.

Totally agree - I don't like anything that clashes with the perfume I'm wearing, it upsets my delicate hooter - bit like when people have the TV on and music playing at the same time, gah!

Totally agree - I don't like anything that clashes with the perfume I'm wearing, it upsets my delicate hooter - bit like when people have the TV on and music playing at the same time, gah!

I have to agree about the "matching" shower gels and body creams you sometimes get in gift sets with perfumes but mainly because I don't think they smell much like the perfume usually. I used to like the M&S Isis (now Aqua) as a perfume but the shower gel was awful, for example. As I usually apply body products after a bath in the evening (once a month, without fail, whether I need it or not - only kidding!), I quite like scented ones and they are usually gone or have faded by morning when I apply perfume.

I have to agree about the "matching" shower gels and body creams you sometimes get in gift sets with perfumes but mainly because I don't think they smell much like the perfume usually. I used to like the M&S Isis (now Aqua) as a perfume but the shower gel was awful, for example. As I usually apply body products after a bath in the evening (once a month, without fail, whether I need it or not - only kidding!), I quite like scented ones and they are usually gone or have faded by morning when I apply perfume.

I usually use a non perfumed cream or lotion like E45 and mix with the perfume I will be wearng .

l'occitane are good at perfumes and body lotions. i get good comments just by using their soaps or body lotion. i suppose its the quality of the product

Latest posts

Back