Alpha H Skincare TSV 10/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can also wash off the Balancing Cleanser without a flannel, of you want. I always use a flannel, like maymorganlondon.

i do but i am not over keen on this texture and lack of scent. i prefer the wash off in this brand to the creamy one. love the thick super drug cleansers and even the Perricone neuropeptide which is similar but more effective as it resurfaces and i adore the smell and the textures better

Alpha-H 3 Piece Liquid Gold Complexion Renewal Collection TSV 10/02/18 QVC Price £65 (about £40-£42 TSV Price ) + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234752

1 x NEW Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - a gentle yet effective eye cream, enriched with four advanced anti-ageing peptides, white diamond powder and Lime Pearl, a new alpha hydroxy acid sourced from the Australian rainforest
1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize)
1 x Balancing Cleanser (200ml; full size)

£49 for an eye cream i think not...what an expensive filler why not a face cream full size. i don't buy alpha h TSV's which is a shame as i like the brand

I'm yet to be convinced to purchase this TSV, shall be watching on the day. I don't rate AH eye products, I used three, inclusive of the hero eye gel.

Alpha-H 3 Piece Liquid Gold Complexion Renewal Collection TSV 10/02/18 QVC Price £65 (about £40-£42 TSV Price ) + post

1 x NEW Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - a gentle yet effective eye cream, enriched with four advanced anti-ageing peptides, white diamond powder and Lime Pearl, a new alpha hydroxy acid sourced from the Australian rainforest
1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize)
1 x Balancing Cleanser (200ml; full size)

picture View attachment 15224

They did change LG packaging, but I remember it was in white packaging many years ago.

I could've been possibly tempted with a choice of cleanser as I'm forever searching for that perfect eye cream.

Alpha-H 3 Piece Liquid Gold Complexion Renewal Collection

Auto-Delivery Alpha-H 3 Piece Liquid Gold Complexion Renewal Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235841

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

This Liquid Gold Complexion Renewal Trilogy from Alpha-H features the new Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream to help target visible signs of ageing, plus a super-sized bottle of their iconic, bestselling Liquid Gold formula to help reveal a more radiant complexion, and creamy Balancing Cleanser that can be used morning and night. Perfect for lovers of this top-rated brand, or as an introduction to Alpha-H skincare and the Liquid Gold range, this trio is a must-have to help effectively cleanse, exfoliate and treat your skin at any age or time of year.

A brand new discovery - launching with QVC, Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream has been formulated to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and add a subtle radiance to your delicate eye area.

The Superhero - because it exfoliates so effectively, Alpha-H's most well-known product Liquid Gold also works to supercharge the benefits of any other skincare products you’re using, clearing a path for them to penetrate more readily.

Skincare on demand - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection twice more every 60 days, at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - renowned as an 'overnight facial', this gentle exfoliating treatment targets tired and dull complexions, and works to refine the appearance of enlarged pores and skin texture. Infused with 5% glycolic acid, liquorice extract and silk proteins
1 x Balancing Cleanser (200ml; full size) - formulated to help effectively remove even waterproof eye make-up, plus balance the pH of your skin and leave your complexion feeling soft, supple and comfortable. Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E

How to use:

Every morning and evening:

Step 1: Apply Balancing Cleanser onto the face, neck and décolletage, adding a few drops of water to create a creamy emulsion
Continue to massage gently then rinse off with lots of warm water or a warm, damp face cloth Double cleanse in the evening as required if you’re wearing stubborn, colourfast makeup
Step 2: Apply Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream to clean, dry skin using the applicator wand to glide a small amount of cream around the orbital bone
Gently press around the periocular area using your ring fingers. A gentle patting motion will stimulate micro-circulation to help improve the appearance of puffiness
Step 3: Apply your preferred serum and day/night cream

Each alternate evening:

Step 1: Apply Balancing Cleanser as normal
Step 2: Apply Liquid Gold using a cotton pad to the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye and lip areas. A slight tingling sensation may be experienced
For maximum benefit leave on overnight and do not follow with a night cream, but allow Liquid Gold to work 'uninterrupted' while you sleep
Step 3: Apply Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream as before

I could've been possibly tempted with a choice of cleanser as I'm forever searching for that perfect eye cream.

I want to try the eye cream. At the moment I have a Perricone eye cream (the hypoallergenic one) and don't see any effect. My eye area needs pampering now due to the stressful time at school and the Perricone one doesn't do the trick for me.
By the way, Judith Williams has a new skincare range, "Skin Revolution Olive" and I am thinking about buying the serum and the concentrate, all for pampering reasons.;-)

I want to try the eye cream. At the moment I have a Perricone eye cream (the hypoallergenic one) and don't see any effect. My eye area needs pampering now due to the stressful time at school and the Perricone one doesn't do the trick for me.
By the way, Judith Williams has a new skincare range, "Skin Revolution Olive" and I am thinking about buying the serum and the concentrate, all for pampering reasons.;-)
NIOD eye serum is very good but it doesn't work on the eye puffiness and comes with 365 days money back guarantee from deciem direct

Latest posts

Back