JUST £9.00 FOR LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP

NO MORE ANNOYING BANNERS

YES! I want become a VIP right now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craig

Post Thanks / Like

Default Craig

ADVERTISING

What has happened to Craig's body ? He's wearing suits that are two sizes too small and can barely do up, his legs bend backwards, and he stands with one foot on tiptoe ! is he spending too much time at the gym. I saw all this a couple of days ago, (but I had trouble with this site in making a new thread) and he looked decidedly 'odd'.

I think gym bunnies have this problem - building up muscles, and then clothes look skin tight on them. There is a newsreader called Gamal on Sky and there are times when he's sitting that his trousers look fit to burst, - another example of over exercising. Perhaps buying larger clothes would help.
      Likes Susie Wusie , Julius, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
      Still wearing his Telly Tubby's outfit under the suit?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
      What has happened to Craig's body ? He's wearing suits that are two sizes too small and can barely do up, his legs bend backwards, and he stands with one foot on tiptoe ! is he spending too much time at the gym. I saw all this a couple of days ago, (but I had trouble with this site in making a new thread) and he looked decidedly 'odd'.

I think gym bunnies have this problem - building up muscles, and then clothes look skin tight on them. There is a newsreader called Gamal on Sky and there are times when he's sitting that his trousers look fit to burst, - another example of over exercising. Perhaps buying larger clothes would help.
      Maybe Glenn Campbell styled him "to get a little story running through, right there?" Maybe he's switched to washing his clothes at 60c? Maybe he's trying to impress a man? Who knows? It could be many things. He's got that stocky body type - the opposite to mine (I'm tall and skinny) - something morph. Come to think of it, he does look a little like Morph - on steroids! LOOOOOOOOOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps he’s hurt his back. Or maybe he’s wearing that contraption they keep showing, that wraps around your waist and does something miraculous to your back. It’s probably quite bulky under close-fitting clothes.

Post Thanks / Like

I can agree with all the above, but then, when he's not wearing his too small suit and he wears a short sleeve shirt, the tightness of the small sleeve around the top of his arm looks positively painful !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
      Still wearing his Telly Tubby's outfit under the suit?
      Likes donna255 , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed the odd way he stands a few weeks ago and thought it most peculiar, I thought maybe his shoe was killing him and that's why he was standing more on the toe part of his foot than flat footed.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the tippy toes stance helps him speak.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post

I have a friend who is a serious gym bunny, and he cannot put his heels down when not wearing shoes, so when he's padding around barefoot at home, it's always on his tiptoes. I think if you are going for muscle size only, it's a common mistake. All these bodybuilders would do well to watch the classic Arnold Schwarzenegger documentary Pumping Iron where he actually talks about the need to include stretching as well.

I've noticed that Micéal also has a classic bodybuilder's physique as well. Perhaps because both Craig and Micéal are not exactly tall they have compensated by increasing their muscle mass.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

The little Irish fella wears clothes that look too small as well, and make him look like he has an enormous head.