Elemis TSV 14/4/19 - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Drone Peptide Technology FFS!!! What a load of balls....(.to go with the beach bag)

Howevs, I'm strangely tempted, for which I blame llloyd, the tsv pimp & my love of circular objects....Off to look at reviews for the 'balls' cream & tanner stuff.

llloyd, I believe that the tan 'pusher' is very rich & creamy, so if rich & creamy balls are your thang......

* written in a pimpin' stylee!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Drone Peptide Technology FFS!!! What a load of balls....(.to go with the beach bag)

Howevs, I'm strangely tempted, for which I blame llloyd, the tsv pimp & my love of circular objects....Off to look at reviews for the 'balls' cream & tanner stuff.

llloyd, I believe that the tan 'pusher' is very rich & creamy, so if rich & creamy balls are your thang......

* written in a pimpin' stylee!

Sorry if I’m tempting you to part with your hard earned cash, I’m very good at it apparently.
    You do cheer me up no end, thanks for that.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Never buy Elemis but sea lavender and samphire, hmmmmmmm, sounds just my thing. No easy pays though so if it stays that way it will be a no from me and I need to save up for the next Decleor TSV.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    No easy pays though

CC
    4 easy pays available for individual delivery but not on auto delivery
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Never buy Elemis but sea lavender and samphire, hmmmmmmm, sounds just my thing. No easy pays though so if it stays that way it will be a no from me and I need to save up for the next Decleor TSV.

CC
    Do you like Davidoff Cool Water you should like Sea Lavendar & Samphire

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loobyzmom View Post
    4 easy pays available for individual delivery but not on auto delivery
    Ahhhhhhhhh Loob did you HAVE to say that I might. Look. I will. Look. After all, 30 day MBG which has been used a few times before on my beauty buys.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Do you like Davidoff Cool Water you should like Sea Lavendar & Samphire
    I haven't smelled the Davidoff - Mr CC likes, soap, soap and more soap. No "girls stuff". Flat cap and whippet. You know the sort I liked the smell of the Flora Mare items but they were just nice creams, not real skincare with results. I also like the MB coastal items so now I'm really tempted by the Elemis. Just to try mind you.

CC
    Likes SisterBliss, Dream Girl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Look, the cleansing balm is coming with a neroli version! :-) Available from June 1st: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Thanks SisterBliss, Tarketta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

CC
    I had the sea lav & samph in a previous tsv, probs last years equivalent of this one itms, & it's lovely. Ozonic & fresh, but with enough creaminess to feel high end. It's the complete opposite of the Frangipani in every way, (which makes me want to vom - almost) Anyone tackling a spare room alone deserves a treat.....& the Dec tsv's are getting worse & worse imo.

Get it CC, then I won't be the only one in trouble. Clear a space in the spare room to hide it!
    Last edited by SisterBliss; 11-04-2019 at 03:11 PM.
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ani View Post
    Look, the cleansing balm is coming with a neroli version! :-) Available from June 1st: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Oh yuk. Perfume city.