Tili Box 29th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hiya! I ordered mine yesterday morning (around 11) and have just received now so here are the items I received that are pot luck:

INC:redible Jelly Shot - stronger together (coral)
Mally STick - gold colour
Floral Street - Chypre sublime (which instantly reminds me of something, clarins elixir possibly?!?)

I'll definitely order another one as some of this will be added to Mother's Day present! The MB gel 100ml as previously mentioned - my mum will benefit as it is indeed Jasmine scented which isn't my thing.

Hope this helps! X

MISREAD QUESTION - I only ordered one box, sorry!
Thought I'd leave as it will be interesting to know if other early birds received the same?!

Aw thanks Gin Queen! I will compare my selection to yours when I receive it. I have never had a Tili box before & to be honest I would never know about it had I not joined this forum so thanks everyone! x

I thought I’d give the new set for life one a try, you can win £10,000 every month for 30 years. So just for those few seconds before you find out it’s not a life changing amount, it’s nice to dream. Not turning my nose up at £20 though.

Hey you, 'Mrs Smug' was a joke, but relating more so to your restrained buying, than the lottery. You knew that right? Where's my fwend gone? ('My name's Mina be my mate', etc)

Hiya! I ordered mine yesterday morning (around 11) and have just received now so here are the items I received that are pot luck:

INC:redible Jelly Shot - stronger together (coral)
Mally STick - gold colour
Floral Street - Chypre sublime (which instantly reminds me of something, clarins elixir possibly?!?)

I'll definitely order another one as some of this will be added to Mother's Day present! The MB gel 100ml as previously mentioned - my mum will benefit as it is indeed Jasmine scented which isn't my thing.

Hope this helps! X

MISREAD QUESTION - I only ordered one box, sorry!
Thought I'd leave as it will be interesting to know if other early birds received the same?!

Could the perfume be similar to the (Red bottle) Clarins Eau Dynamisante? It's zesty/citrus/& possibly Chypre. That's a super smell......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you, 'Mrs Smug' was a joke, but relating more so to your restrained buying, than the lottery. You knew that right? Where's my fwend gone? ('My name's Mina be my mate', etc)

I know, I took it with the humour intended, and you are right I am feeling smug about not buying.
Forgot about the clocks going forward this morning too, so had a bit of a lie in.

I have a confession, although I do feel smug not buying from QVC since November, I have however had great deals outside of QVC. I’ve just totted it up and have spent £290 since November on presents etc for Christmas & the year ahead from L’Occitane,Nuxe,Fabled, Toni & Guy & Elemis & nails inc lots of freebies. Not feeling so blooming smug now.

I have a confession, although I do feel smug not buying from QVC since November, I have however had great deals outside of QVC. I’ve just totted it up and have spent £290 since November on presents etc for Christmas & the year ahead from L’Occitane,Nuxe,Fabled, Toni & Guy & Elemis & nails inc lots of freebies. Not feeling so blooming smug now.

But just think how much you have saved by buying early when there were offers on so you can still feel smug!!!

But just think how much you have saved by buying early when there were offers on so you can still feel smug!!!
So true, went back and checked how many lovely freebies I got for myself too, Decleor supersizes, Elemis full sizes etc , smugness creeping back in!

And the hassle of last-minute shopping avoided by having things ready to give. I don’t have that many birthday or Christmas gifts to buy but I still get stressed a week or two before an occasion.

Could the perfume be similar to the (Red bottle) Clarins Eau Dynamisante? It's zesty/citrus/& possibly Chypre. That's a super smell......

That’s what I thought, but I think it’s clinique aromatics elixir (had a look on Fragrantica to see if I could make any sense on there!) - It’s been ages since I’ve sniffed either so will let you know when I’m next in boots, lol!

That’s what I thought, but I think it’s clinique aromatics elixir (had a look on Fragrantica to see if I could make any sense on there!) - It’s been ages since I’ve sniffed either so will let you know when I’m next in boots, lol!

The Clarins is very zesty/citrussy, but in a sophisticated French way, ie not like lemon fizzers. The Clinique is an aromatic, some hate i believe that's also a sophisticatyed smell, complex, not floral, chypre (I think). Do you like the smell of your one in the tili box? Does it smell of Gin, perhaps?

So true, went back and checked how many lovely freebies I got for myself too, Decleor supersizes, Elemis full sizes etc , smugness creeping back in!

Ultra smug. I bet you always had your hand up first at school, were never in trouble & never smoked. Or maybe you did, but 'you didn't inhale' right?

PS Can you do the digits on the Liz Earle offer that Vienna posted in the other thread?

:mysmilie_17:

Ultra smug. I bet you always had your hand up first at school, were never in trouble & never smoked. Or maybe you did, but 'you didn't inhale' right?

PS Can you do the digits on the Liz Earle offer that Vienna posted in the other thread?

:mysmilie_17:

I was a year ahead of my age at junior school and was a milk monitor & always top 3 in my class,
just went a bit wrong at secondary school and gave up smoking about 10 years ago.
Had just done ml for ml on other thread when I read this, great minds eh.....

Could the perfume be similar to the (Red bottle) Clarins Eau Dynamisante? It's zesty/citrus/& possibly Chypre. That's a super smell......[/QUOTE]

I got the box delivered today and also received the Chypre Sublime - I think it smells like Liz Earle No9. It has damask rose in it too so maybe that's what I'm smelling....

I was a year ahead of my age at junior school and was a milk monitor & always top 3 in my class,
just went a bit wrong at secondary school and gave up smoking about 10 years ago.

Make sure you always put Milk Monitor on that resume.. (where's the accent for an 'e' on this keyboard?)

I got the box delivered today and also received the Chypre Sublime - I think it smells like Liz Earle No9. It has damask rose in it too so maybe that's what I'm smelling....[/QUOTE]

I received the Chypre Sublime as well, although reminded me of a popular floral disinfectant when I sprayed it on my wrist. Also received the gold mally eyeshadow and the blue jelly shot.

I ordered late Friday night, had delivery today and have the champagne shadow stick, pink jelly shot and neon rose fragrance. I expected not to like the fragrance but on sniffing the bottle it was pleasant.

So I ordered 2 boxes, 2 days apart and got the following:

Mally shadow stick: champagne x2 (already had this and wanted the other colour, humph!)
Nails Inc Jelly Shot: Neon Coral x2 (again, have the hump!)
Floral Street perfume: Wild Vanilla Orchid (smells like Philosophy's Fresh Cream which I had to give away as it was so artificial and sickly) and Chypre Sublime (smells ok, like a mild version of Aromatics as someone has already pointed out)

So all in all, I'm still pleased with the overall contents, but given the various options available, to get the same both times for 2 out of the 3 is rather annoying.

So I ordered 2 boxes, 2 days apart and got the following:

Mally shadow stick: champagne x2 (already had this and wanted the other colour, humph!)
Nails Inc Jelly Shot: Neon Coral x2 (again, have the hump!)
Floral Street perfume: Wild Vanilla Orchid (smells like Philosophy's Fresh Cream which I had to give away as it was so artificial and sickly) and Chypre Sublime (smells ok, like a mild version of Aromatics as someone has already pointed out)

So all in all, I'm still pleased with the overall contents, but given the various options available, to get the same both times for 2 out of the 3 is rather annoying.

Aw, what a shame about the duplication. I think it's highly likely you would get the same items if you ordered at the same time, but it sounds like it's even quite likely if you don't! It also sounds like they had more of the Chypre Sublime perfume as most here seem to have received that?

Oh yuk, I bet that Philosophy fresh cream is vile. Despite my hopes, the chypre sounds horrid too. I'm not a fan of Liz's no 9....

I was always top of the class at junior school, too. Then I went to secondary, discovered boys and turned into a lost teenage rebel!

****** men :angry:

Latest posts

Back