WynneLayers TSV 08/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This from Jilly: "There are probably more people on the app than there have been in the history of QVC". I agree with every comment made on here about this, including LATI's about the nice colours, & I'd only wear this for breakfast on holiday or in the evening when getting ready to go out. In other words it's a cover up & there are loads out there that are cheaper, prettier & if only used for our shortest season will last for years. I always thought midi was below knee but above ankle so a dress with a length ranging from 40.5 to 43.5 inches to me is just a dress.

Marla must have been up all night designing this nightie! It looks like a VEST that's been hanging on a washing line for a week in the rain. Katherine's mum looked dreadful in it, I felt embarrassed for her. Julia is on wearing it now, I missed what size she said she was wearing but..never thought I'd say this..it doesn't look too bad on her.
Sorry to anyone who likes the dress and it is selling, so what do I know.

Jane didn’t help by constantly prancing with her hands in the pocket and stretching it over her ample bum (said by someone who has a similar if not bigger).

The slimmer model also pulled it tight over her derriere and it didn't do her any favours either, but at least her arms looked better.

Marla does have some lovely colour combinations and even nice designs but the quality has deteriorated and the prices are far too expensive. The TSV over the last few years have been really bad.

Marla does have some lovely colour combinations and even nice designs but the quality has deteriorated and the prices are far too expensive. The TSV over the last few years have been really bad.

Yes, as soon as they become established and are selling well they insult the customer by sneaking in inferior quality fabrics and styles. As if we wouldn’t notice.

Jane didn’t help by constantly prancing with her hands in the pocket and stretching it over her ample bum (said by someone who has a similar if not bigger).

I completely agree. As a professional model why on Earth did she do that? It made her look enormous with a huge bum (and some terrible side boob coming through the armhole). After reading this thread I just watched the midnight presentation and only lasted a few minutes but I was up close to the screen! I noticed there was no bra lines at all, or VPL as such so assume they were all wearing shapewear under it, which you shouldn't really need under a dress with so much flare, but I think we all know why. So the underwear wasn't visible under the thin fabric! Oh and that sea grass option looked like a bright blue in my iPad and really dark on the TV.

Linwood, Julia said she was wearing the Medium.

Amazing how even the largest model had no lumps or bumps, so I agree, shapewear armoury is not conducive to hot weather, when this dress is to be worn.

I also 'don't get' this obsession with chiffon. It might be lightweight but its sure as hell gets sticky in hot weather. And who wants to wear 3 layers of 'stuff' when the temperature is rising. A camisole (not tank) then a chiffon overlay, then a kimono type cover-up. Nooooooooo ! its just an excuse to wring more cash out of gullible punters.

As for the TSV - had it been a foot longer I might have succumbed, but I'm done with knee length dresses, as older legs aren't that great anymore to be on show.

Is that a MW dress DF is wearing in 9pm show? really awful on her.The print looks like her bust has created a large shadow & is rather strained to say the least & the skirt has saddlebags on the thighs.Two sizes up would be a move in the right direction.

Who is this “designer” called Marla Wynne whose name commands an expensive price tag? Even Bendy Leesy who actually was a “designer” clothes are cheaper. All I can think is that MW Chinese factory is more “high end” than the other Chinese factories.

:mysmilie_14:

Julia's boobs are almost under her arms! Not a good look.

Blimey! I missed that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of whether it's her original stuff or the 'Layers' it's all really expensive & very difficult to wear if you need a coat over it. I had a look for Queen Julia & her upright boobs & heard her & "Stenning" raving about fine viscose knitwear, my first thought was that it would pill & second was that it would snag really easily at which point the model turned round, is that a crease or is it a snag? Three minutes into video.
https://www.qvcuk.com/MarlaWynne-Fine-Knit-Poncho-Cardigan.product.176124.html?sc=IROA

It’s hard to say but it’s a odd place for a crease so I’d go with pull.

That is a nice enough thing to wear at night on holiday but at over £85 or even event price of £60ish it’s not cheap as I personally wouldn’t be in situation to wear it here as it’s not often we are with out a coat or at the very least a long sleeve top and it’s a bit dressy for everyday.

MW is pricing itself to ridiculous levels, - particularly the slivers of chiffon that are worn as an overtop. I'd sooner buy cheap and cool for holidays rather than expensive and poly/elastene. Lagenlook UK is great for curvy girls - I know, I've bought several 'bits'.

I was on DHS this weekend picking things up loads for holidays and the whole lot wasn’t more than a MW/YK/Join item and will probably wash just as good.

Latest posts

Back