H by Halston TSV 17/6/19 - Page 4





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    I think the jump suit will only look good on slim people.
    Having just seen the launch of it, amazingly it looked awful on every one of the 3 models - including a short and thin one, Claire the plus-sized model and Ali, who looks like a giant next to the other two!

    Jilly, it just accentuates her tummy. The brand rep is the only one doesn't look horrid, but I don't mean that as a compliment!
     

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    Horrible looking in my opinion. Stretchy half mast clingy babygro !
    Not seen quite such a bad look in quite a while! It really is AWFUL! Worse even than Kim & Co...



    Not helped by the colour choices. The black and white is the most passable (just seen Ali in that and it's the least bad option!). But the "pecan" is especially ugly IMHO!
     

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,964
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    Having just seen the launch of it, amazingly it looked awful on every one of the 3 models - including a short and thin one, Claire the plus-sized model and Ali, who looks like a giant next to the other two!

    Jilly, it just accentuates her tummy. The brand rep is the only one doesn't look horrid, but I don't mean that as a compliment!
    Yes, I knew it would only favour the slimmer types.

    PS: P o l y e s t e r!!!

    And: Can you imagine if it was a really hot day & sweat marks appeared in the 'business' area...
    Likes candycane, shopperholic liked this post
     

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Yes, I knew it would only favour the slimmer types.

    I was trying to say it even looked awful on the slimmer figures (but evidently contradicted myself but mentioning the thin brand rep. ;)

    PS: P o l y e s t e r!!!

    I know! It looks so cheap!

    And: Can you imagine if it was a really hot day & sweat marks appeared in the 'business' area...
    Well, I can now!! Haha! Yuck!

    (They did a close up earlier to the crotch area in a pair of baggier weird draped trousers and I had to avert my eyes!)
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I can never see the point of a jumpsuit. I totally agree with a PP's comment about them looking like a giant romper suit!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It looks worse than it did in the US clip.
     

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,267
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Am not going to comment on the latest fashion offer from QVC, but noted that even model Ali has gone for the rats tails hair look.Why ? Reminds me of the days when you would look at the state of your hair and declare BAD hair day, shock horror desperate measures called for, dry as straw, uncontrollable, reach for a hat.
    Likes Twilight liked this post
     

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
    Am not going to comment on the latest fashion offer from QVC, but noted that even model Ali has gone for the rats tails hair look.Why ? Reminds me of the days when you would look at the state of your hair and declare BAD hair day, shock horror desperate measures called for, dry as straw, uncontrollable, reach for a hat.
    Surely she used the Dyson?
    Likes Silver Fox , ERICS MUM liked this post
     

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Surely she used the Dyson?
    She did, but it was the Dyson leaf-blower not hairdryer by mistake. She got ready in the dark one morning so as not to disturb her family.
     

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    You didnít really miss much other than 3 day weeks, fuel shortages and bad fashion particularly bell bottoms the size of a marquee.
    Don't forget the lethal wedges, sprained ankles were a possibility on them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •