No tracking for Royal mail- why not? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I will stick up for Royal Mail. I order and get stuff coming Royal Mail and emails telling me the day and the time slot coming. Last one last week from Escentual and their 20% off and yes it arrived on the day and within the time slop. Even from QVC via Royal Mail always came pretty quickly not much difference between it and Hermes.

Both my Hermes woman and my postie are brilliant.

Do not get me started on Yodel the driver is a total Moron! Keeps putting anything for me in next door's blue recycling bin and even if it says Signed For doesn't do it. They just see me looking in their bins.
    Likes Twilight , AndiK , alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

just seen a Elemis skincare kit 6.95 postage and packing outrageous
    Likes mink , Twilight , alter ego , donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If you order direct from Elemis they offer Free Tracked Shipping and do have great deals too.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

can't stand Hermes. I had a really lovely driver for years now he's gone I have a driver who takes photos of my goods outside my front door which according to him has a porch. went away for the day card saying item in porch but it was obviously gone. I don't have a porch
    Likes Twilight , alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

How long does it take to show an item has been returned? I am just keeping an eye on an item I took to the post office Monday lunchtime & I have just tracked & was received at QVC Tuesday lunchtime still not showing as returned on my account, or am I being unreasonable? Then will se how long the refund takes.
    Likes Twilight , alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Friday 13th I am still waiting for my account to show ‘returned’ which according to my tracking was received and signed for at 08:01 on 10/9. I paid 11 for this return as it was a more expensive item and RM have lived up to their delivery promise.I have always questioned QVC costs of P&P & returns but now my even depleted order record is going to be confined to history.Some things of a lesser value I have taken a risk but that is foolish, I would be left thinking it had not arrived.
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Still waiting, tracked item still not showing as returned, normal?