Samsung Netbook TSV Saturday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the info yorkslad! I've been interested in this Netbook all week! However, the extortionate P&P costs let it down if £297.72 is the TSV price! It is divisible by 3 though which would make 3 x EZPays of £99.24 so unless QVC are throwing in a load of 'extras', not such a great saving is it compared to other retailers?

:eek: 35 quid? Even Royal Mail isn't that extortionate for Special Delivery and extra insurance.

BTW, this lists the offer in brief: QVC link. I don't think a 1GB USB stick with Ability Office on it is going to swing it for me (cost approx 35 pounds!) if it goes over 300 in total - I'd rather wait and save my pennies unless it happens to come with at least a 2 year international warranty.

I am trying really hard not to want this:58: But theres a little :16:keeps saying I do

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but if there is no CD Rom, how do I load software onto it?

Also would Microsoft Office Home/Students be enough, could I access the internet and e mail with that or do I need further software?

Thanks

Linda

£35 postage though... WHAT can justify that?? it's just a box! Even Ebuyer don't charge such rediculous postage and packing charges for next day guaranteed AM delivery!!!

Samsung NC10 160GB Hard Drive 10.2" NetBook 1.6Ghz Computer with 1.3MP Webcam
Item Number: 560194
QVC Price £343.00
Today's Special Value Price £297.72
Availability In stock
UK P&P £35.00

Enjoy compact surfing on the go with this Samsung netbook. Available in a choice of Black, Blue or White, the NC10 has a 10.2" widescreen LED display and a built-in Wi-Fi card - great for surfing the internet out and about. Its lithium-ion battery will power the PC for about six hours at a time and it only weighs about 1.33kg. It has a 160GB hard drive and a 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor for a smooth performance. Dimensions: 26.1cm x 18.55cm x 3.03cm (10.3" x 7.3" x 1.2"). Direct despatch: please allow 10 - 14 working days for delivery. UK mainland only.

dollydimple this one was simple someone else on this thread mentioned the number and i just kept refeshing the page till it came on the web but i had put 2 days work in to finding this and the honora tsv lol

bugger... i may have to have one!

whats with the ridiculous delivery charge?esp as its up to 14 days for delivery?????

dollydimple this one was simple someone else on this thread mentioned the number and i just kept refeshing the page till it came on the web but i had put 2 days work in to finding this and the honora tsv lol

Work ????????????

Yes but QVC are taking the Pi$$ with £35 postage,
How on earth can they justify that amount

I have to agree, it's actually putting me off!

It's a ridiculous amount!

So they want £75 + £35 as the first payment!

Latest posts

Back