Ojon TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toril

Registered Shopper
Ordered on 29th November. Despatched on the 30th. Delivered today.

For speed of delivery, that's matched the jewellery.

me too mine came today fastest ever delivery from qvc couldnt believe it if only they always came so fast, the spray is lovely not got the strong smell of the treatment and it really does give lovely shine and its not sticky like hairspray

Was it 1st class post? I know around this time of year they start using 1st class post.

I have been ordering lots of xmas pressies off amazon, play.com, hmv, m&S and debenhams and game, and have noticed that they have been extremely quick in coming. I wonder if all the 'stores' have extra staff for the xmas period for shipping etc and as there is a credit crunch not many orders???? Although it is still fairly early and maybe they are not into the xmas rush yet.

Was it 1st class post? I know around this time of year they start using 1st class post.

Mine came by courier.

The spray is great. I'd have tried all of the items, but long hair means it's a bit of a palaver (it takes ages to dry) and I haven't had time tonight ...... so I'm setting time aside for a good old pampering session tomorrow.

Mine came today - love the spray too. Havent tried the shampoo and conditioner yet will use it in place of the ojon volume one this week.

Mine was also shipped on 30th but no sign of it yet :(
QVC delivery is always a hit or a miss, I am still waiting for something shipped on 27th

Just wondering, the treatment stuff. I've had this before, but this batch is hard as a rock. Had to scrape it out of the pot with the comb thing and then had a bit of trouble getting it to emulsify in my hands. Anyone else have this experience? :33:

Mine arrived super quick too.
I have tried the shampoo and conditioner and felt it didnt leave my hair feeling as good as the ultra hydrating does but it does give a lot of volume. I was also a wee bit itchy afterwards so I will try it again before I make up my mind.
I havent tried the spray as I am not really too sure about its use. Are others using it in place of a hairspray? I have never used the paste as I always give it to my DIL as she has beautiful long hair and I feel it would be wasted on mine.

Just wondering, the treatment stuff. I've had this before, but this batch is hard as a rock. Had to scrape it out of the pot with the comb thing and then had a bit of trouble getting it to emulsify in my hands. Anyone else have this experience? :33:

try warming it up gently...it should become quite liquid. just place it near a warm radiator or in a bain marie, for a little while, and it should soften then become quite liquid...good luck!

my treatment was half empty!!!even warming it up didnt do anything, it was fully sealed no one had been in it but it was defo not full.has anyone else had that? Im not keen on the shampoo and conditioner its not enough for my hair but the spray is great

I thought the same, Overtherainbow, mine was sealed, but almost half way down the pot and after sitting in a warm room it was hard. Also had a light coloured crust on it. I think I will be sending this back, as I tried the other bits and found my fine hair flat, limp and strangely full of static!

I see they are selling the Restorative Treatment Spray on its own. Item no: 227562 £18. That was the best part of the TSV for me.

I used mine this morning and it was brilliant. I had tried the restorative treatment before but the smell drove me mad...this time it was fine. Not a scent I adore but I could live with it.

I used the cleanser and conditioner and it really helped my dry scalp, for months I now I have suffered with a sore red scalp...nothing seemed to sooth it...until now.

The spray I literally sprayed quickly on my hair for the sake of it but my hair looks shiny as anything now and so soft.

Really happy I got this...only down-side is I did not go for AD.

Latest posts

Back