125 KB · Views: 108
  • Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    Kelly TSV 5.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 102
Cotton. Just what people want in winter. 😳
I would/do only ever sleep in cotton bedding - what else is there?! (Obviously poly cotton but that is same thing really!)
Unless you mean polyester Cozee Home which I loathed!
I got shocks and static hair from it!

Having said that I hate KH designs - all so geometric and boring, and the jacquard makes them so heavy - and couldn’t afford her prices even if I did like them!

I used to have poly cotton bedding but, I hate to admit it, I am a Cozee Home convert. I have the velvetsoft bedding for winter and the super soft bedding for summer, often without a duvet. I did try the fleece bedding but didn’t like it so I gave it to a charity. I only use a Tog 1 duvet in winter and am lovely and warm with the CH bedding. I have never had any shocks or static from it. 😳 Sheet shock is a thing of the past as well.

The main advantage to my not using cotton bedding is the fact I don’t need to spend ages ironing it (I’ve got better things to do. 😉)

I know that KH is a popular brand but, although I could afford to buy it, I’m not spending that amount in order to spend the night creasing it all.

Love Cozy fleece and velvet soft. Mr CC scoffed until he tried it and now he loves it as well. I have poly cotton in the summer because pure cotton is such an arse to iron and I don't like crumpled beds.

Bry loves his Cozy Home as well.

CC

K by Kelly Hoppen Gatsby 100% Cotton 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 815604
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £114.00 Todays Special Value Price £93.00

Double QVC Price £132.00 Todays Special Value Price £108.00

King Size QVC Price £144.00 Todays Special Value Price £117.00

Super King Size QVC Price £153.00 Todays Special Value Price £126.00

Turn down the lights - it's time to finish your bed with a touch of the roaring 20s! Enter the Gatsby six-piece duvet set from K by Kelly Hoppen, finished with an elegant Art Deco geometric design and crafted from smooth 100% cotton sateen that sits beautifully against your skin as you sleep. With a luxurious sheen that will gives a truly sophisticated finish, this duvet set will ensure your bed is the main attraction!

The look of luxury - with its cotton sateen weave featuring an impressive 400 thread count, giving it a gorgeous sheen that creates the look and feel of elegance. The best part? You can double up on style with two different looks, as the duvet cover feature a panel with classic jacquard detailing on one side and a full jacquard sateen reverse, for a perfectly co-ordinated look.

Everything's covered - with four Oxford pillowcases, a duvet cover and fitted sheet, your entire bed will be enrobed in silky, breathable cotton. Plus, it will give your bedroom that coveted 'hotel at home' look, with matching bedding from the base to the top.

Find your shade - with a palette of Kelly Hoppen's signature neutrals to choose from, you won't have to worry about whether your duvet set matches the rest of your decor - simply choose the colour you love the most. Go for pristine White or Cream for a fresh, clean look that makes a quiet statement, or go for Silver Grey for a cool, sophisticated tone that will finish off your room beautifully. Or, for a warmer shade that exudes elegance, choose Kelly's classic Taupe.

• 100% cotton
  • 400 thread count
  • Button fastenings
  • Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:

• White
  • Silver Grey
  • Cream
  • Taupe

Contains:

• 4 x Oxford pillowcases - two have a panel with classic jacquard detailing on one side and a solid jacquard sateen reverse, two have a full jacquard sateen design on one side and a solid sateen reverse
  • 1 x duvet cover
  • 1 x fitted sheet

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53.1" x 78.7")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (90.6" x 86.6")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102.4" x 86.6")
Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35.4" x 74.8" 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm 38cm (53.1" x 74.8" 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm 38cm (59.1" x 78.7" 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm 38cm (72.8" x 78.7" 15")

• Oxford pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm 5cm (19.7" x 29.5" 2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

K by Kelly Hoppen Gatsby 100% Cotton 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 815604
P&P £4.95

I thought that said Kelly Hopen Ghastly 100% Coton 6 piece duvet set.

I need my specs lol.

CC

Latest posts

Back