Kelly TSV 2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Kelly TSV 3.jpg
    Kelly TSV 3.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    Kelly TSV 4.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 112
The quality of recent Kelly Hoppen has been disappointing in my experience - bedlinen poorly finished and thread count/cotton lower and thinner - bought the three faux candles also (in clearance) shocking quality (I read the reviews which kept ‘disappearing’ ) were equally poor - and when she deign to appear on QVC recently ? Sorry won’t be touching the TSV with the proverbial barge pole I’m afraid !

The quality of recent Kelly Hoppen has been disappointing in my experience - bedlinen poorly finished and thread count/cotton lower and thinner - bought the three faux candles also (in clearance) shocking quality (I read the reviews which kept ‘disappearing’ ) were equally poor - and when she deign to appear on QVC recently ? Sorry won’t be touching the TSV with the proverbial barge pole I’m afraid !
Totally agree with you, I only ever bought KH bedding when it was 600+ threading and it's beautiful and lasts forever. 400 thread isn't worth her prices, Marks and Spencer do lovely 400 bedding at good prices, when On offer. I'm done with KH. And Anouska gets on my whatsits!

Anoushka looks petrified when presenting. Sorry but shes not my fav brand ambassador. Just lucky shes not a general QVC presenter.

When Anoushka is presenting Culinary Creations (I think that's the name) she repeats over and over again the 'fact' that the ugly as sin metal pieces (octopus, stag's head, etc.) are painstakingly hand carved by 'artisans'. Who are these artisans and where do they accomplish their, so called, intricate, unique work? Are they factory, piece-paid workers? Where are they located? Has she ever seen them at work, I wonder. She prides herself on her reputation as an expert of refined interior taste, and gets emotional about the beauty and artistic value of these 'kitch' bits of rubbish, appealing to customers who want a cheap 'country house' look to their possessions. I'm pretty sure I can answer where and by whom these horrors are made, but there is no way of finding out.

I definitely wouldn't buy anything like those light up thingies. If I did want the, I’d get them from somewhere like Home Bargains for a fraction of the price. Nor would I want any of the Culinary Concepts items.

Maybe I just don’t have any taste. 🤔 Maybe it’s because having a designer product doesn’t wow me. 🤔 Maybe it’s because I know that they’re overpriced. 🤔

For any of those reasons, it’s a “no, thank you” from me.

Totally agree with you, I only ever bought KH bedding when it was 600+ threading and it's beautiful and lasts forever. 400 thread isn't worth her prices, Marks and Spencer do lovely 400 bedding at good prices, when On offer. I'm done with KH. And Anouska gets on my whatsits!
HOW does one iron 400-600TC bedding. I'd be there for days cursing.

Latest posts

Back