K by Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 21/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K by Kelly Hoppen Set of 2 Large Ceramic Light Up Ornaments
Item Number: 819564
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £30.98
P&P £3.95

Ace your Christmas decorations this year with this set of two light-up porcelain ornaments from K by Kelly Hoppen. You'll receive a larger and a smaller ornament in a lovely ceramic design, available in your choice of Star, Sphere or Tree option. Elegant yet subtle, you'll love seeing these lighted ornaments create a festive atmosphere in your home, whether you pair them together as a focal feature or split them up.

Sophisticated style - the ridged ceramic design lends a clean, contemporary feel to these pieces, while the neutral colour is perfect for complementing any colour scheme or Christmas decor. It's a wonderful way of bringing a room to life - just imagine the ornaments glowing on a coffee table, or gleaming from the shelf. They come in two sizes, so it's easy to separate them and spread the cheer around the room.

Choose your ornament - available in three options, there's a design to suit every taste. Go for the Trees option to introduce an unmistakably festive feel, or pick the twinkling Star or minimalist Spheres design for a style that can be kept up any time of the year. These pieces are also perfect for gifting to family and friends!

Bring the glow home - emitting warm LED light, these lighted pieces will create a cosy, homely ambience. Light dissipates through the 4mm round pinholes in the body of the decoration for light dispersion, and better yet, they're battery-operated, so there's no wires to worry about. Each ornament has a time function too for efficient energy usage.

• Ceramic, LED, plastic
  • Suitable for indoor use
  • 3V Battery operated (batteries included)
  • On/Off/Timer functions operated on base slide switch
  • Timer function: six hours on, 18 hours off
  • Large star (width x height x depth): 24.1cm x 22cm x 9.6cm (9.5" x 8.7" x 3.8"); small star (w x h x d): 19cm x 17cm x 8.5cm (7.5" x 6.7" x 3.3")
  • Large sphere (diameter x height): 19cm x 18cm (7.4" x 7"); small sphere (d x h): 15cm x 14cm (5.9" x 5.5")
  • Large tree (base diameter x height): 17cm x 40cm (6.7" x 15.7"); small tree (d x h): 13.5cm x 30cm (5.3" x 11.8")
  • Combined weight of star option: 1.4kg
  • Combined weight of sphere option: 1.4kg
  • Combined weight of tree option: 1.8kg

Pick your design:

• Sphere
  • Star
  • Tree

Contains (your choice of) :

• 1 x large sphere ornament
  • 1 x small sphere ornament
  • 4 x AA/LR06 batteries
Or

• 1 x large star ornament
  • 1 x small star ornament
  • 4 x AA/LR06 batteries
Or

• 1 x large tree ornament
  • 1 x small tree ornament
  • 4 x AA/LR06 batteries

Care instructions:

• Fragile: please handle with care
  • To clean the ornaments, dust with a soft, dry cloth

All measurements are approximate

On the Culinary Concepts things, (Griz, never come to my house because you'd try and be polite and I'd know ;)) I have the big hurricane lantern with the antlers and also a small bowl that I put grapes or heroes in at Christmas (I also have the small octopus bowl). I really like them but they aren't everyone's taste. They really match with my glued together Alison Cork fake silver pheasants :LOL: (remember Mr CC's swallow dive into the fireplace?? Thankfully that was the fake chipboard fireplace. If he'd dived into the stone surround we have now he'd probably be dead :oops:).

The CC items do fit in with our little townie's country cottage but I'm not trying to be posh, that would be impossible.

CC

On the Culinary Concepts things, (Griz, never come to my house because you'd try and be polite and I'd know ;)) I have the big hurricane lantern with the antlers and also a small bowl that I put grapes or heroes in at Christmas (I also have the small octopus bowl). I really like them but they aren't everyone's taste. They really match with my glued together Alison Cork fake silver pheasants :LOL: (remember Mr CC's swallow dive into the fireplace?? Thankfully that was the fake chipboard fireplace. If he'd dived into the stone surround we have now he'd probably be dead :oops:).

The CC items do fit in with our little townie's country cottage but I'm not trying to be posh, that would be impossible.

CC
Great Post CC. I like your sense of humour.

I hope it’s not just me, but KH’s white Xmas ornaments look bliddy awful imo. They can bang on about sophistication, class and understated elegance as much as they want, but I’ve seen classier looking stuff in Primark! Also the thought of lining that hard faced mare’s pockets gives me the $h*t$ - sorry!

Last edited:
A similar and difficult to believe claim is that all the sequins on garments are 'done by hand'. Would that be the machine that is turned on by hand to apply the sequins?
Yes it would. You can tell the hand stitched sequins and beads are machine done as when you get a loose thread and pull it, they ALL fall off.

CC

Just had a look, out of curiosity, not buying and only the Sphere is left. That price nearly £35? What? Still we won’t take bets that they will be on their way to Hyacinth and Erica, probably all 3 designs.

I hope it’s not just me, but KH’s white Xmas ornaments look bliddy awful imo. They can bang on about sophistication, class and understated elegance as much as they want, but I’ve seen classier looking stuff in Primark! Also the thought of lining that hard faced mare’s pockets gives me the $h*t$ - sorry!
The white unidentifiable table top ornaments would be dust collectors. Useless junk.

HOW does one iron 400-600TC bedding. I'd be there for days cursing.
You really don't need to, imo. Good quality cotton bedlinen has minimal creasing if you don't tumble dry and shake out and fold correctly. Mine goes in my Dry Soon airer (I got mine in Lakeland with the cover long before Q temporarily jumped on the bandwagon) and if it's good quality it looks great without seeing an iron.

You really don't need to, imo. Good quality cotton bedlinen has minimal creasing if you don't tumble dry and shake out and fold correctly. Mine goes in my Dry Soon airer (I got mine in Lakeland with the cover long before Q temporarily jumped on the bandwagon) and if it's good quality it looks great without seeing an iron.
MML spot on. The weight of the cotton used and the thread count make the fabric like satin. Mine looks pristine.No iron. I also have a dry soon. good for lathe bulky items.Even my linen set from Habitat it is not really that creased. Gorgeous in the summer.

A similar and difficult to believe claim is that all the sequins on garments are 'done by hand'. Would that be the machine that is turned on by hand to apply the sequins?
Ridiculous claim ! A garment embellished with hand-stitched sequins would cost £ hundreds to £thousands, true designer pieces, not mass market.

Latest posts

Back