Lovely Little Christmas Pressie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Meeshoo Guest

Default Lovely Little Christmas Pressie

It's been a VERY long time since I've done this in the GemsTV part of the forum but ................ aren't they yummy (the flower ones not the studs!)? Apologies for the lug holes! 129:

Post Thanks / Like

wow they are beautiful.

What gem are they?

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

They're just diamonds, aren't they? (When I say "just", I mean with no other gemstone!) Anyhow, they're beautiful - and I great price.

Are they those "ice" diamonds?

Post Thanks / Like

They are lovely and elegant ,fab price too enjoy wearing them x

Meeshoo Guest

Sorry - forgot the statistics! 9k white gold with 0.43ct diamonds. Not sure if they're from the "ice" range as it doesn't say on the card. In terms of colour/clarity they're probably a mixture of G/H/I/J and SI2/I1. There are some lovely diamonds and then some yellow dull ones but on the whole they really sparkle.

My only gripe is that the butterflies on the back are quite loose (the posts are too skinny) so I've got to twist the backs over each other to make sure they're secure. Well, when I say "I", I mean hubby!

Andamooka Guest

very nice!

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Very pretty indeed Meesh, it's nice to see a substantial diamond earring for a change.
    They look like the sort of thing you could wear quite a lot, I hope you have loads of pleasure from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

very pretty earrings there meeshoo, I just love flower shapes in jewellery, enjoy wearing them

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely earrings Meeshoo, I wouldn't mind having them myself :D.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Very very pretty floral design indeed Meesh, a big thumbs up from me.

The studs are rather nice (understatement) as well and I bet they aren't white topaz! :mysmilie_738.gif:

I've watched some of the 'ice' diamonds shows and the designs are stylish and contemporary but haven't indulged as yet.....
    aren't I good? So its interesting to hear what the quality of these diamonds are like on the 9k gold range.

I've had (ahem! a couple of) 18k gold items recently and the accent diamonds have been plentiful and as good as you could hope for.