£5 off voucher

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wanted the LG TSV but couldn't order online so rang CS and they put it through for me.

Thanks for the heads up on this - I got a £5 off Elemis but disregarded it. However, after reading this post, and noting that it runs out tomorrow, have just purchased some nails inc. Fantastic - thanks for this.

Just received by Gatineau order where I had used the £5 voucher. Although it let me redeem the voucher at the checkout it hasn't been deducted!! There is a note in the comments box re using it on Elemis, so beware!!!

Just received by Gatineau order where I had used the £5 voucher. Although it let me redeem the voucher at the checkout it hasn't been deducted!! There is a note in the comments box re using it on Elemis, so beware!!!

QVC are not playing fair here as I was able to use my £5 Elemis voucher against a Laura Geller product successfully. My statement which arrrived with the product stated that a £5 credit had been applied. It doesn't show up online but my credit card was charged with the lower amount.

QVC should be consistent at least. :headbang:

QVC are not playing fair here as I was able to use my £5 Elemis voucher against a Laura Geller product successfully. My statement which arrrived with the product stated that a £5 credit had been applied. It doesn't show up online but my credit card was charged with the lower amount.

QVC should be consistent at least. :headbang:

I agree, seems very unfair and inconsistent! Maybe I should ring and have a moan. I may leave it until tomorrow as the voucher will have run out by then. I can then say they have deprived me by allowing the order to go through in the first place. Worth a try!

I was told that the voucher was only given to people who had ordered the elemis TSV on 4th dec :-((

I would check however you paid for it.

I used mine on the Lori Griener make up storage thing and although the order slip had in comments '£5 elemis off' and showed the full price, I was only charged the price AFTER £5 was taken off.

I would check however you paid for it.
... although the order slip had in comments '£5 elemis off' and showed the full price, I was only charged the price AFTER £5 was taken off.

Same here (although I did actually order some Elemis:blush:) and checking the CC statement it has gone through with the discount.

Latest posts

Back