100 Things I Have learned from QVC..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just been hysterically laughing at the new posts. Love them all. Was just cracking up laughing at the description of Joy's chesticles and her swinging her arms and the hems - she went crazy doing that the other day in a tiny tight short dress that should have been a top! And the keep fit comments about 'Margarine and JF'... Lmao! And as for all the Yong Kim comments...my ribs hurt from laughing. You're all brilliant!

That "you don't have to spend a fortune to look like a fortune". Who has ever used this phrase apart from Susan Graver? Drives me bonkers!!!

10) qvc does fashion for real women... but then proceeds to use Amazonian women that are better suited to wwe (I have nothing against the models personally, I just don't think a woman at 6'2'' is a great barometer to consistently use)

10) qvc does fashion for real women... but then proceeds to use Amazonian women that are better suited to wwe (I have nothing against the models personally, I just don't think a woman at 6'2'' is a great barometer to consistently use)

I'm five foot one and a peanut ....I couldn't dream of wearing the maxi dresses for a start! ...they are all very tall....they should have a petite day :mysmilie_59:

I'm five foot one and a peanut ....I couldn't dream of wearing the maxi dresses for a start! ...they are all very tall....they should have a petite day :mysmilie_59:

But the other day when they had a Kim petites show the dresses still fitted the models as a non petite would do err? They may not have used Goody and Sharon but they were still well above the size normally considered petite.

1(camp shouty American pixies are the only ones who know how to design clothes for"real" women

2)the guest on tonight's 9pm No!No! Show is just awful

3) wvery one should wear 6" heels with ankle skimming flared polyester trousers

4)even models who look men can't make most QVC fashion appealing

5)there is no Moore tanzanite left so I must buy that £1500 ring so I m not the only woman at the TESCO checkout without one
6) we are being conned and ripped off by being charged up to £6 to send some previously tried on tat by 2 nd class mail

7) it's stupid to buy perfume off the telly no matter how much the models spray into their faces , if it was any good proper shops would sell it
8)
Table top dressing is not the same as dressing like a table dancer which would get me thrown off the over priced cruise they keep tempting with
9) at 45+ a few months I am too young to buy anything else from QVC.

That "you don't have to spend a fortune to look like a fortune". Who has ever used this phrase apart from Susan Graver? Drives me bonkers!!!

She should speak to Dolly Parton then as she admits ..." It's costs a whole lotta money to look this cheap"

:mysmilie_12: ( I love Dolly btw very self effacing )

I have learnt that at Christmas time, I must have a variety of ghastly animated 'figures' in my home, all gurning, waving & singing tinny electronic songs, and making my abode into a seasonal version of the robot maker's flat in 'Blade Runner'.

I have learnt that however big my bust or jelly my belly, clingy fabric will actually 'fall away from the body'. And to think I wasted so much of my life thinking I just looked fatter in clingy clothes!

I have learnt that QVC presenters are my friends. They tell me all about their lives in their blogs, are always pleased to have my company & would, I'm sure, be there for me in a crisis.

I have learnt that men don't seem to need new clothes, that we no longer mention crafts, that there is no need to get old.

I've learnt that there is only 1 viewer of QVC as they keep saying explain to our viewer, that really annoys me

Toothpaste spread on an insect bite stops it itching within a couple of minutes. OK I didn't learn this on QVC but it works.
As to QVC stuff..my Magniflex coolmax topper that I wanted to try in the hot weather is late. CS are looking into its whereabouts.

Latest posts

Back