12 hours solid of Richard Jackson?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be honest to me it is no worse that beauty days/beauty weekends/beauty weeks, at least with gardening I might actually buy a plant!

I don't get into the beauty days either, but if i come across it i can watch a little bit depending on who is presenting .

I just cannot stand RJ and he is there throughout like a limpet sticking to his goods.

I had a look at qvc yesterday morning and my two nightmare presenters were on together RJ and CR. I saw the gnome was on most of the day and never bothered looking in for the rest of the day. They seem to be treating us to fashion :)mysmilie_17:) all day today, but at least we can have a laugh at most of that. Imo there are few more boring than RJ, I can't be doing with his smug face...

I don't get into the beauty days either, but if i come across it i can watch a little bit depending on who is presenting .

I just cannot stand RJ and he is there throughout like a limpet sticking to his goods.

I don't really care to watch Beauty programmes.Mainly because of the presenters and because seeing already made up faces get another coating is illogical to me.The fashion mostly is not to my taste or price point.I like gardening a lot,but do not feel RJ ever gives any valid pearls of wisdom to further enhance my horticultural knowledge.He prattles on about his Flower Power,Slug Pellets, viewers giant plants etc ad nauseum. High pressure selling -not relaxing gardening.

At least with beauty days or 'fashion' days you get different brands and guests, with gardening days it's not stop Richard Jackson all day long :mysmilie_490:

the qvc gardening s boring. overpriced and not very exciting. gardening is a great hobby. its artistic, scientific theraputic. i used to buy quite a lot in the old days not now

Boring ...and I love my garden espeacially around this time of year ...I get cravings for gardening centres lol ....( makes a change from chocolate centres )

Richard send me around the doo dashing twist ...and the seed he flogs yet again ! " the birds can't choke on this " ....what ?????? ...never heard that one before ...sorry rant over :mysmilie_17:

Boring ...and I love my garden espeacially around this time of year ...I get cravings for gardening centres lol ....( makes a change from chocolate centres )

Richard send me around the doo dashing twist ...and the seed he flogs yet again ! " the birds can't choke on this " ....what ?????? ...never heard that one before ...sorry rant over :mysmilie_17:

The bird choking thing makes me laugh.If an item of food is unsuitable for a bird to eat, they will avoid it.Whichever seed you choose to feed is fine and they don't pick or choose a special brand.Watching birds I have seen them eat all kinds of things.I have never in my many years ,had to perform the Heimlich Maneuver on a bird.
Typical QVC sales ploy to sell overpriced product.

Latest posts

Back