Richard Jackson’s Photos.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
Now I love the gardening hours, but these days I am only able to do small amounts so I have a gardener do it.

However, those of us who are not new to such hours will have seen the same photos over and over ad nauseam, in some cases years old, and I mean longer that 5 years.

Does this mean these are the only photos he has ever been sent, or does it means many happy customers just don’t send photos.

Have the powers that be within QVC not said “c’mon Richard the viewers aren’t daft, you’ve shown these pics for years?”

Just sayin’😡

Now I love the gardening hours, but these days I am only able to do small amounts so I have a gardener do it.

However, those of us who are not new to such hours will have seen the same photos over and over ad nauseam, in some cases years old, and I mean longer that 5 years.

Does this mean these are the only photos he has ever been sent, or does it means many happy customers just don’t send photos.

Have the powers that be within QVC not said “c’mon Richard the viewers aren’t daft, you’ve shown these pics for years?”

Just sayin’😡
I am surprised he didn't bequeath them to Michael Perry... or would that be too much like retiring and leaving for RJ?

Mr CC always comments that Tyler the retriever must surely have passed away by now (I hope he hasn't) but that photo has been shown for years, as has Mr Le Mesurier's red peppers.

I've sent in loads of photos to RJ and MP and not one has been shown and I've used flower power for years as well.

CC

Mr CC always comments that Tyler the retriever must surely have passed away by now (I hope he hasn't) but that photo has been shown for years, as has Mr Le Mesurier's red peppers.

I've sent in loads of photos to RJ and MP and not one has been shown and I've used flower power for years as well.

CC
Oh yours should be shown, which makes me wonder if you've sent some in and they've not been shown, then why is it he keeps using the same ones I wonder. I too hope the dog is still going strong too, wouldn't wish that loss on anyone, and it's not his owner's fault.

There is only so much of Anna that I can listen to, I think lockdown has put me into hibernation mode & she wakes me up with a big prod, cruel.Teamed with Pippa too, who has suggested stacking the smallest bracelet ever to 6 or 7! The p&p is £3.95!! so a total £26 each.Oh yes I am going to spend nearly £190 Pips!

There is only so much of Anna that I can listen to, I think lockdown has put me into hibernation mode & she wakes me up with a big prod, cruel.Teamed with Pippa too, who has suggested stacking the smallest bracelet ever to 6 or 7! The p&p is £3.95!! so a total £26 each.Oh yes I am going to spend nearly £190 Pips!
Wondered where that comment went.Prizes for those who read thinking what it had to do with RJ!

Latest posts

Back