12 hours solid of Richard Jackson?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
According to the Q website, there has only been one programme on since midnight, so almost 12 solid hours of RJ.

Either the website is useless, or the the channel is useless.

How many times will they have to say "Flower Power" (and repeat the testimonials) today I wonder? Or are they just repeated segments? I don't even have it on in the background.

I'm not even going to bother turning it on today. It's galling, even for those who like their gardens. And then, at 5pm, just when you think it's all over, you discover they've shoved an extra hour in at 7pm, just to add a bit of the proverbial salt to that wound.

To be honest to me it is no worse that beauty days/beauty weekends/beauty weeks, at least with gardening I might actually buy a plant!

Watched 10mins of him and slippery teflon coated dale this morning £32 for plant food they are having a laugh,and how did all those gold medal winners manage to win gold medals before they used his dont make me laugh qvc.

Not to put too finer point on it, Richard Jackson is the epitome of one annoying little tw......twerp. oooops! nearly did what's known in the trade as a "Steven Corfields husband". :mysmilie_17:

i love gardening just not richard jacksons rip off version of gardening :yawn:

I'm a gardener too and the stuff he comes out with is complete 'manure', spread under plants it would give better results than FP.

rip off qvc at its most malignant regarding their gardening. every shrub is at least £30 a pop. a handful of bedding plants at least £20 a go. and all of a sudden bird food is a major expenditure. but all said and done someone is buying as its their biggest selling department just as long as its not me!

They say fools and their money are easily parted for myself how people spend their money is their business but you would think common sense would prevail but not a bit of it it seems

Latest posts

Back