2012 Support thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, a tower of choccies! Like you, I do feel bad about giving them away but I really don't need them. I'll just stick to my 86%!!!

I apologise for my absence these last few weeks. I have let things go and I'm sure I need to los a stone. I haven't beenat the gym and I've been letting some of my old bad habits creep back in. For the next week, I'll be attempting to keep things in moderation. Thankfully, I haven't been buying in lots of sweets, cheese and other high-fat treats and if they aren't in the house, you can't eat them!

Until next year, ladies xx

I have managed to maintain for the last 4 or 5 weeks and am happy with that right now.
I have lost 5 stone overall now and feel that my body needs time to adjust to it.
I will carry on maintaining over Christmas and New Year and then go at it full steam ahead and get the remaining 5 stone off. I am looking at losing 4 stone in the next 11 months and have December off again , then the rest into 2014. I know it is a long term plan but I feel that it is better to lose it slowly and be able to keep it off rather than lose it quickly and then put it all back on again.
I hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.
See you for the 2013 thread.
Karen

Wow, I had the BestestChristmasPresent ever - stepped on the scales this morning and my weight is the lowest it's been this year. Have been strict with myself since June and wanted to lose 50 pounds by the end of the year - 2 more pounds to lose. Yeahhh! Am wearing a QuackerFactory velvet lounge suit (as I type) I bought in a smaller size. Looks like it'll be going to the Charity Shop in a month or two! :song: What a feeling :song: Calvin - you are so right! If it's in the house, It calls my name!

Last edited:
WELL DONE you have done SO WELL.
You are so totally right if you don't buy it you can't eat it, so there were NO boxes of chocolate, bags of nuts or any other high fat/sugar items in my shopping trolly this year. Not only have I save 1,000s of calories but £££ as well so a double whammy.
I did go to the local shop yesterday for milk but resisted all of the goodies on offer.
I hope you all enjoy your Christmas dinner and have a great day.

I have just had the last of the christmas goodies a M&s christmas pud so tomorrow i am starting my healthy eating plan. How did you lose your weight Snarly?

Latest posts

Back