5 p.m. OMG - What is Julia wearing???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now I know Julia rarely gets any positive comments but sometimes she just cant win. We all know that the presenters (girlies at least) and dressed in Q's best (a loser from the start). On this occasion there wasnt too much chesty bits on show and more importantly sleeves!!!! Looked heaps better without the little slackening on the upper arm showing.

Julia is a good looking lady and is probably used to negative comments for various reasons but sometimes it seems that she just gets slated for the sake of it (stand back Yorko ready for a blasting)
But YORKO as far as i can see that dress she had on wasn"t a Q special, so no reason to wear that, and she said as soon as she seen those leggings, on the trolley, she asked "oh can i wear those", so i think in her mind she actually looked trendy. But i think its a younger look, and she needs to get rid of it and dress more elegantly. She can do it, but i think she"s just comfortable in her jeggings and tops, and gets caught in a trap like some of us do. Her hairstyle needs updated, mine too, i"ve had the same sort of hairstyle for years and years, but it suits me and i can manage it, but its shoulder length, wouldn"t have it longer. But she seems to hate getting any of her hair cut off, so i think she"s in a time warp, and needs advice to get out of it. She"s got the money and can afford to shop anywhere, and Clare and dare i say Jill F always look smart and elegant, except when Jill wears the one shoulder things. But no way can i see anyone in Q questioning what she"s wearing, they"d get a freezing look and glare, it would never ever happen. Julia is top dog i"d say and no
one would question her at all. Rant over

Think we have crossed wires here, I was talking about what she had on yesterday and not the clothes referred to in the original post. The comparrison made was that although what she wore yesterday wasnt to everyones taste she did indeed look much better than the day before

But YORKO as far as i can see that dress she had on wasn"t a Q special, so no reason to wear that, and she said as soon as she seen those leggings, on the trolley, she asked "oh can i wear those", so i think in her mind she actually looked trendy. But i think its a younger look, and she needs to get rid of it and dress more elegantly. She can do it, but i think she"s just comfortable in her jeggings and tops, and gets caught in a trap like some of us do. Her hairstyle needs updated, mine too, i"ve had the same sort of hairstyle for years and years, but it suits me and i can manage it, but its shoulder length, wouldn"t have it longer. But she seems to hate getting any of her hair cut off, so i think she"s in a time warp, and needs advice to get out of it. She"s got the money and can afford to shop anywhere, and Clare and dare i say Jill F always look smart and elegant, except when Jill wears the one shoulder things. But no way can i see anyone in Q questioning what she"s wearing, they"d get a freezing look and glare, it would never ever happen. Julia is top dog i"d say and no
one would question her at all. Rant over

My role model for ageing - Helen Mirren. Still looks ah-maaa-zing and has got 'it' even with a fistful of wrinkles..

trying to dress younger than you look has the unfortunate side effect of making you look older than you want!

Just seen her on Kim and Co. Shes got those unzipped ankle leggings and toe posts on and her hairs a mess. Looks like she hasnt a clue-scruffiest presenter on QVC. The newbies Anna and Carmel put her to shame.

Latest posts

Back