5 p.m. OMG - What is Julia wearing???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
I actually quite like Julia (apart from when she's lying about her dress size). But I have to say I can't believe what she is wearing!!! She's doing Emu hour with horrendous shiny leggings and a god awful shiny tunic dress that is a. awful because it's shiny and b. pulling in wrong places! She's more than 20 years older than me and i wouldn't be seen in that! It's teenage wear for goodness sake! Does the producer not tell them to go and get changed when they look ridiculous!??!!

Omg wtf jr???.

Now, you all know I adore her, and I still do. But sometimes a little tough love is called for, so here goes...

WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT GET UP YOURE WEARING IN THE FASHION ON FRIDAY SLOT JULIA???:headbang:

A shiny dress, which might be ok on its own, shiny skinny jeans or jeggings (not sure which) and ****** blue Emu's. What was she thinking?

None of it looks right together, her. Waist looks thick and her legs like bits of cotton with balls of wool hanging off the ends.

Terrible. :down:

Hmmmm yes, you're right. I started watching downstairs then came upstairs. Didn't notice really at the start but went down to have a peek. Yup, hideous outfit. I'm pushing my half century myself and don't think that I'm an old biddy but I would certainly draw the line at shiny leggings. I think Julia's hair is starting to be a very big giveaway to her age as well - too long.

Mutton dressed as lamb? Granted you don't have to dress like an old lady in your 50's but there is a limit.

God almighty! Those leggings are so 'orrible.

I've seen her wear the dress before and she looked fine in it. But it's not looking good today.

It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't doing a footwear show.

Oh my lord ... you don't think these are the new "jeggings" do you? Are they going to be worn eight days a week on air?

Well, you have your answer now folks. The leggings are from yummy tummy, on now at 6pm.

Er no Julia! I don't think we have been admiring them. Quite the opposite on here anyway!

Last edited:
Yummy tummy leggings - there are some at £84 !!!!!!! not going to pay THAT sort of money for leggings, dont care how good they are . These apparently have a 'lining' - what for ? dont want sweaty legs either. Money is safe.

She loves them, is wearing a medium but needs a small (so people have told her):cheeky:
Emu woman gave her a run for her money saying how she had very slender legs, Julia was looking on as if to say "my legs are more slender than yours"

Last edited:
Not even 90 seconds into the show and she's proclaiming "I'm really a Small in these leggings, the Medium is what was on the trolley, but I AM a small!" I think next time Dr Linda Popadopolous is there, she needs to have 1-on-1 with MissDelusional. That outfit is 2 months early for the Hallowe'en frightfest.

Well if the medium leggings dig in that much as to cause all the rolls around her middle thank god she didnt sausage herself into the small.

A touch of Nora Batty going on around the knees. Nora.jpg xxxxxxx

Just had a quick look after reading this thread. Everything about her outfit is wrong not only her age, but for her body shape. Fancy going on national tele looking like that!!

I agree wholeheartedly with all the above. Long hair hair per se is not a no-no, but Julia's is doing her no favours any more! As someone of the same age, it can be a dilemma as to what is age-appropriate, but my four children are my fashion police and would soon put me right if I went out looking like that!! Who of a similar age gets it right on QVC ? Any nominations?

Not even 90 seconds into the show and she's proclaiming "I'm really a Small in these leggings, the Medium is what was on the trolley, but I AM a small!" I think next time Dr Linda Popadopolous is there, she needs to have 1-on-1 with MissDelusional. That outfit is 2 months early for the Hallowe'en frightfest.

If she is a small it just hows how wrong their sizes are! Kathy is always honest about what she's wearing and she had a 12 on in the tiana B hour the other day. I'n not being a b1tch, but Kathy is not a 12. They need to standardie their sizes to high t 8, 10, 12 etc etc!

Well if the medium leggings dig in that much as to cause all the rolls around her middle thank god she didnt sausage herself into the small.

It' really not a good advert for the range is it??? I had a look online, their stuff doesn't get good reviews!

The only presenter who never lies about her size is Debbie Flint, I was watching (I know what was I doing) JF the other night, the guest told her what a tall girl she was ' oh no I'm very small' says Franks, sure , and I have just had tea with Mother Theresa

Latest posts

Back