A bit of gossip....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Ha ha, got your attention !

On the 2pm craft show Catherine said she had something to tell Dawn after the show and she might put it on Twitter later.

My question for you is - how do I find Catherine and Dawn on Twitter ? I've never visited and have no idea what to do to locate this "news" .

Thanks

Linda xx

Twitter.com/TheHuntley & Twitter.com/DawnBibby , Nothing to worry about it's to do with Chuntley's "Humour" (Yes smut)

Last edited:
Thanks both. I've had quick look but can't see anything interesting yet :sleepy:

Don't hold your breath, if it is anything to do with Dawny.......................it will just be the same old same old of "I really want to move on with my life and be happy in 2011 blah blah blah. Me and my goats and dogs just want to move on this year and be happy with all the money I take from you guys. It will be difficult, but I am sure I can move on..........:cheeky:

Thank you Sazza for introducing me to the world of Twitter. Like Erics Mum I am a complete virgin when it comes to twitter and facebook - have visited neither; but gained entry via your links.

Now that I have seen the Huntly and Bibby version , my question to the world and his wife is er, just what is the POINTof it all ???? telling all and sundry you are taking a ****** bath, or cant get out of bed - whats that all about ???

If thats the limit of intelligence of this country's population - sending inane messages like that to one another, there is little wonder The Sun newspaper has a high circulation - i.e. comic book mentality.

Thank you Sazza for introducing me to the world of Twitter. Like Erics Mum I am a complete virgin when it comes to twitter and facebook - have visited neither; but gained entry via your links.

Now that I have seen the Huntly and Bibby version , my question to the world and his wife is er, just what is the POINTof it all ???? telling all and sundry you are taking a ****** bath, or cant get out of bed - whats that all about ???

If thats the limit of intelligence of this country's population - sending inane messages like that to one another, there is little wonder The Sun newspaper has a high circulation - i.e. comic book mentality.

I dont get it either Brissles. :sweat:
Everybody I know seems to be on it and when my friends ask if I am and I say no they look at me as if Ive sprouted a new head....

There is no point to it at all unless you are a self important attention seeker with an over inflated opinion of your own intelligence/wit/wisdom who really believes the world is hanging on with baited breath to read your latest utterance of pure literary genius...or banal crap, depending which side of the fence you're on. :rolleyes: Stephen Fry is probably the best example of this modern phenomenon I can think of.

There is no point to it at all unless you are a self important attention seeker with an over inflated opinion of your own intelligence/wit/wisdom who really believes the world is hanging on with baited breath to read your latest utterance of pure literary genius...or banal crap, depending which side of the fence you're on. :rolleyes: Stephen Fry is probably the best example of this modern phenomenon I can think of.

Thank god for that - I dont feel like a freakish social outcast any more. :rock:

found what the gossip was (not that much really) .
Go to huntley's twitter page and on the first post by Helijeri click on Heli's name all will be revealed. It's the usual smut.

Last edited:
I think Dawny and Catherine are best mates AGAIN! Both looking for a bloke. They met up over Christmas and spent time together in London, and they were going out for a drink together last night, (or so Dawny mentioned TWICE during her craft hour). She also told Catherine that she should join her on a holiday to Egypt. Dawn also announced during the craft hour that she is now divorced. Her design studio is also up for sale.

It beggards belief why Dawny always wants to tell the world about her personal life, then gets all upset when people discuss it like this.

Last edited:
I think Dawny and Catherine are best mates AGAIN! Both looking for a bloke. They met up over Christmas and spent time together in London, and they were going out for a drink together last night, (or so Dawny mentioned TWICE during her craft hour). She also told Catherine that she should join her on a holiday to Egypt. Dawn also announced during the craft hour that she is now divorced. Her design studio is also up for sale.

It beggards belief why Dawny always wants to tell the world about her personal life, then gets all upset when people discuss it like this.

Blokes head for the hills the maneaters are out with their Rusty H***ES :cheeky:

Blokes head for the hills the maneaters are out with their Rusty H***ES :cheeky:

LOL!! Now unless peeps were watching yesterdays craft shows, there's only you and me who will understand the meaning of that, miss molly :cheeky:

I'm none the wiser, I don't understand this h***es business (should I be embarrassed ?)

Those 2 get on my nerves with their giggling and side comments about their personal lives, they're like a couple of teenage girls whispering about a couple of spotty youths on the other side of the school common room. No wonder their men got rid.

Latest posts

Back