A bit of gossip....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Agree and would add very self indulgent behaviour. I am surprised it is included in the shows as it doesn't encourage me to buy anything just as I walk out of shops where the sales staff are having their own "private party" while at work.

Another one that cannot see the point of Twitter :thinking: Not even on Facebook :talking: Call me old fashioned, but I don't really want the world and his wife knowing my business.

Dawn looks like Miss Piggy in that photo of the pair of them quaffing Pomagne :rock: I wish them well on their man-hunt - just relieved that I am unlikely to bump into them. Do you think they will be hob-nobbing with all the celebs at Mahiki in Mayfair, or will it be down to Tots in Southend for grab-a-granny-night?

I think Dawny and Catherine are best mates AGAIN! Both looking for a bloke. They met up over Christmas and spent time together in London, and they were going out for a drink together last night, (or so Dawny mentioned TWICE during her craft hour). She also told Catherine that she should join her on a holiday to Egypt. Dawn also announced during the craft hour that she is now divorced. Her design studio is also up for sale.

It beggards belief why Dawny always wants to tell the world about her personal life, then gets all upset when people discuss it like this.

Indeed, and no doubt when the pair of them bag themselves blokes, every minute detail will be rammed down our throats, until it goes t*ts up again, then we won't be allowed to discuss it & privacy will be asked for! And on it goes .....

You know what ? i could'nt agree with you more, at one time i really enjoyed watching DB on the craft hours but not any more. When her and Chuntley are on together going on about 'we must have a night out again soon' and then posting photo's of themselves supping champers and so on they are acting like silly overgrown school girls.Its like kids in a playground behavior, giggling and carrying on and as commented before its so unproffesional. Please QVC spare us from more of this and team DB up with somebody who is not so 'fake' as chuntley.

I never watch DB as I have no interest in cratf, also no interest in facebook or presenters blogs, but I am really surprised to hear about the DB and Catherine friendship, I would have thought DB was old enough to be Catherine's mum. Still they do say opposites attract, beauty and the beast like... LOL

[QUOTE=ERICS MUM;443632]I'm none the wiser, I don't understand this h***es business (should I be embarrassed ?)
Those 2 get on my nerves with their giggling and side comments about their personal lives, they're like a couple of teenage girls whispering about a couple of spotty youths on the other side of the school common room. No wonder their men got rid.[/QUOTE]

The quip was about Dawny using the Tim Holtz 'Rusty Hinge' distress ink. Every few minutes Chuntley kept referring back to it, and giggling about the name 'Rusty Hinge'. She certainly has a very weird sense of humour.

I'm none the wiser, I don't understand this h***es business (should I be embarrassed ?)

Those 2 get on my nerves with their giggling and side comments about their personal lives, they're like a couple of teenage girls whispering about a couple of spotty youths on the other side of the school common room. No wonder their men got rid.

:grin::grin::grin:

So do I. Chuntley is a poor rep for QVC. The sickly sweet attitude she puts over just makes me want to :puke: Neither of them seem to learn that their behaviour is not appreciated & is alienating people.

[QUOTE=ERICS MUM;443632]I'm none the wiser, I don't understand this h***es business (should I be embarrassed ?)
Those 2 get on my nerves with their giggling and side comments about their personal lives, they're like a couple of teenage girls whispering about a couple of spotty youths on the other side of the school common room. No wonder their men got rid.

The quip was about Dawny using the Tim Holtz 'Rusty Hinge' distress ink. Every few minutes Chuntley kept referring back to it, and giggling about the name 'Rusty Hinge'. She certainly has a very weird sense of humour.[/QUOTE]
Making up her own rhyming slang. Stupid, childish bint. :doh:

So what happened to Steve the Welshman? Chuntley was always referring to him during the Clogau hours.

I never watch DB as I have no interest in cratf, also no interest in facebook or presenters blogs, but I am really surprised to hear about the DB and Catherine friendship, I would have thought DB was old enough to be Catherine's mum. Still they do say opposites attract, beauty and the beast like... LOL

Sit down Kathy, you may need to. DB is 43 and CH is 38 but I agree looking at them those figures do not compute.

Sit down Kathy, you may need to. DB is 43 and CH is 38 but I agree looking at them those figures do not compute.

I am rubbish at ages Vampy! I think Catherine looks (and acts) younger than her age, while to me DB looks more like JR's age.:mysmilie_845:

Dawn's look that she obviously puts a lot of effort into just is everything I don't like. I used like CH but I think since she came back from her stint in Italy she has changed and not for the better.

Another one that cannot see the point of Twitter :thinking: Not even on Facebook :talking: Call me old fashioned, but I don't really want the world and his wife knowing my business.

Dawn looks like Miss Piggy in that photo of the pair of them quaffing Pomagne :rock: I wish them well on their man-hunt - just relieved that I am unlikely to bump into them. Do you think they will be hob-nobbing with all the celebs at Mahiki in Mayfair, or will it be down to Tots in Southend for grab-a-granny-night?

Blimey, does TOTS still exist ? We used to go there in our early 20's (I'm 55 now !). I've not ventured to Southend for years.

Dawn Bibby is 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF. I thought she was about 48 - 49...

Dawn Bibby is 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF. I thought she was about 48 - 49...

In US ages: over here she's a 57 :devil:

As for Chuntley and Miss Piggy trawling for men, I'm glad that I'm (a) gay, and (b) outside London. Can you imagine? Chuntley would be bouncing around telling rude jokes like a 13 year old with ADHD and f*rting everywhere, while Miss Piggy would be showing all and sundry just what she means by a good "crafting session".

:puke:

Oh, and BTW: is this Chuntley who's happy to have pics of her getting p***ed as a newt posted on Twitter the SAME Chuntley who threw a strop and went offline because of gossip about her self-advertised personal hygiene "issues"?

Just wondering... :devil:

Kathy, I feel that DB has a problem accepting her age, and has now started to knock the years off. It's definitely more than three years since she announced she was 40 and dressed up like a fairy for her 40th birthday bash.

Latest posts

Back