A Question about "Lulu's" Timebomb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the consumer society they have to keep inventing extra ingredients to get us to spend yet more money.Its the same with household cleaners and detergent ,but in my experience none of them are much better than any other.

A good example is window cleaning spray that doesn't leave smears.None of them work and I have resorted to water and soap .it works just as well.

Yes, we all want to look 'good' for our age - but no amount of cosmetics or beauty products can disguise ageing eyes. I don't mean eyelids, but the eyes themselves. Look closely at Joan Collins or any other aged person, and they may have beautifully smooth skin and plumped cheeks, but rheumy and slightly yellowing eyes with the white circle around the colour is something that cannot be changed.

I'm sure Picnodgels are one of Lulu's favourite Scottish specialities traditionally served with haggis......don't think I could stomach them!! :wink:

Haggis = Small furry creatures, not unlike hedgehogs but without the spines, which roam around the forests of the Scottish highlands wearing kilts.

Picnodgels = A type of mushroom like fungus found growing in the forests of the Scottish Highlands and a particularly favourite food of the local Haggis.

:grin::giggle::grin::giggle::grin::giggle:

Try a bowl of warm water and white vinegar. Polish off with scrunched-up newspaper. Much better than the commercial window cleaners, which I no longer buy.

In the consumer society they have to keep inventing extra ingredients to get us to spend yet more money.Its the same with household cleaners and detergent ,but in my experience none of them are much better than any other.

A good example is window cleaning spray that doesn't leave smears.None of them work and I have resorted to water and soap .it works just as well.

Try a bowl of warm water and white vinegar. Polish off with scrunched-up newspaper.

:mysmilie_19: I read the above thinking it was another beauty tip - then I realised it was for cleaning windows !!!! duh ! Mind you, if Lulu thought it would work she would be flogging it for all it was worth.

:mysmilie_19:Thanks, brissles, you gave me a real giggle......mind you, perhaps we're missing a trick? I was going to try Polyfilla for the wrinkles, but perhaps I'll have a go at the vinegar first! I should have said 'for your windows' in my post.
Try a bowl of warm water and white vinegar. Polish off with scrunched-up newspaper.

:mysmilie_19: I read the above thinking it was another beauty tip - then I realised it was for cleaning windows !!!! duh ! Mind you, if Lulu thought it would work she would be flogging it for all it was worth.

Last edited:

Glad I am not the only one who thought it was a beauty tip