Accessories by Kipling TSV on Sunday the 15th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Coconut and welcome! A shallower Fairfax but with keyfob in main compartment.

:wave:
Hmf,I don't like it.

Its a fairfax,a follo and a Jacqueline all in one with even a little of the last adley TSV thrown in.

I may go for the Ginowan (any thoughts??) that I've been hankering after.......although I also see the amberely is back in a couple of different colour choices,which is a bag I lurve.

I always used to go for the cross body bags,I dislike the bags that have handles and a long strap.The bag never sits right as the long handle is attached diagonally.I've now got used to a shoulder bag however and my jeel cross body back the other day,felt heavy,awkward and hurt my shoulder.

My ultra pink faifax from ebay arrived today - like it - but its very compact!

As for the eldorado,hmm,I don't find a useful bag other than to carry a phone in,my cash card and keys.I like big bags and occasionally use my elderado for just those essential items.My kindle would never fit in it!!!

If just taking the bare essentials, and not bulking the bag out too much, I find my Kindle (keyboard one) just about fits in my Eldorado in the pocket behind the card section. :wave::wave:

Does anyone know if it is 2 or 3 or even 4 easypay this weekend? I impulsivley used my easypay code on a Jemma Kidd palette that Debbie Flint mentions on her blog . Its just arrived and is fab for £23.16! Item no 201120(sorry cant do links) Yeah i know her sales techniques worked on me but it is a pretty good tipoff! Just thought i would share.

Getmethatbag fairfax's are 48 pounds free postage and the large fairfax's 55.99 pounds .....I've weakend and bought the lilac orchid in large....gawd ...only a few days till Tsv! ....just adore that colour .... PayPal money...
...well I don't smoke or drink lol :wink:

Crikey I would have said there is no way either kindle would fit in the Eldorado. Not that I've tried it but I assumed it wouldn't. Will give it a try. I have the older kindle and my partner has the new one.

I wish I had the energy to find my elderado to give it a try - I still stand by I don't think it will........but it must if these peeps have done it!

My kindle just seems so huge.....and my elderado so small!!!

Oh dear! I really like the look of the TSV, especially in the Tangarine colour. I wonder if it will be on easy pays.

Yes, bag looks nice but unless they do more colours I won't be buying. Bet the grey sells out first.

Will the techie boy said there was a link on the front page of the website showing both TSVs from the weekend.

Marie Francoise-Wolff has posted a link to the Cammie bag on the Kipling website - price there is £74.00 and it looks like it is tangerine colour, but hasn't confirmed whether it is the TSV yet
update:
It is the TSV QVC Price: £47.78.

Measurements:
Height (cm/inch): 21cm 8.4" Width (cm/inch): 36cm 14.4" Depth (cm/inch): 17cm 6.8"
Handle strap max: 20cm 8" Detachable strap min/max: 38cm 15.2" 70cm 28"

Colours:
Indigo blaise print
Blue red linear print
White
Tangerine
Grey
Lilac

Bumping this post up for those who missed it

Assuming this is the 'Blue red linear print':

34r92lf.jpg

Latest posts