Ali K

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What horrible news. I hope she maintains the strength and courage she had before and gets through this.

Very sad to hear this Ali K is one of the presenters I like a lot, she's had a hard time lately I hope this is just a false alarm and she continues her recovery. I wish Alison and her family a lot of love and peace of mind. Does anyone know when she is getting Married?

My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family the waiting is the thing that gets to you.
I had to have a breast lump removed 10 weeks ago and the time between finding the lump,having it removed and getting the results seemed like several life times you spend all of your time telling your self that it won't be anything nasty but in the back of your mind is always the thought that it might be and you need to be prepared to hear the worst news possible.
I was one of the luck ones and mine wasn't anything to worry about having said that I have to go back for 3 monthly checks for the next 24 months just in case.

I love her 'Britishness' for want of a better phrase - she's on the 9pm show right now with Diamonique - selling away as if it's any other shift on any other day. No fuss, no bother: just getting on with it as usual. Good on her. Hope she'll be ok.

Very sad to hear this Ali K is one of the presenters I like a lot, she's had a hard time lately I hope this is just a false alarm and she continues her recovery. I wish Alison and her family a lot of love and peace of mind. Does anyone know when she is getting Married?

I'm sure I've seen on one of Ali's blogs that she's getting married next year.

WONDERFUL NEWS!

Ali has posted this on Twitter...

@alikqvc: Best news! No further disease, fibrous tissue & encapsulation due to radiotherapy! I can't thank you enough for yr support and love#so happy

Brilliant! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

WONDERFUL NEWS!

@alikqvc: Best news! No further disease, fibrous tissue & encapsulation due to radiotherapy! I can't thank you enough for yr support and love#so happy

Amazing news!! Bless her heart.

Fantastic! Good news for her and encouragement for others in a similar position. Her "I hope" motto really does have meaning :) Such a trooper!

WONDERFUL NEWS!

Thank you for posting. Fantastic news, and wishing Ali continued good health.....

Latest posts

Back