Ali K

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I know she is there to sell but if she makes any more faux surprise statements in the Tech show I will throw something at the telly. I think that if someone said it came in a cardboard box with printing on the outside she would say that was something no one else had ever thought of.

Time to switch over as she has just announced that the awful Abbi is about to come on.

Hi not seen her in a while her face has changed cheeks more plump had something done ....

Oh now there's one woman, and I'm sure she's lovely and the rest of it, but she talks so fast and strained it's like she's on speed.

I do think she's has work. But this woman has been through so much she really needs a break, maybe she just wants to feel good.

I do think she's has work. But this woman has been through so much she really needs a break, maybe she just wants to feel good.

Exactly my opinion too. I should imagine that anyone who has come out the other side of cancer treatment will do whatever they want without concern for other people's opinions/judgements.

I don't think anyone was being judgemental for one minute ! and medical issues aside, comments were being made without malice which we're all free to do - or so I assume, in the same way you are doing. If we cant do that on a FORUM, then we may as well all pack up.

If it makes her happy then good for her!! I just hope she doesn't try to claim its all down to QVC beauty products.

Maybe a Lulu potion has given AK the hamster cheeks / pillow face. Chances are her new visage owes more to the surgeon's knife or the botox needle.

I know she is there to sell but if she makes any more faux surprise statements in the Tech show I will throw something at the telly. I think that if someone said it came in a cardboard box with printing on the outside she would say that was something no one else had ever thought of.

Time to switch over as she has just announced that the awful Abbi is about to come on.

Very true, every item she presents surprises her,(as if she is seeing it for the first time) and the prices shock her, to her those things should be a lot more (God forbid, they are pricey enough )All her FALSE exclamations are wearing thin and becoming very annoying.

I don't think anyone was being judgemental for one minute ! and medical issues aside, comments were being made without malice which we're all free to do - or so I assume, in the same way you are doing. If we cant do that on a FORUM, then we may as well all pack up.

If you are responding to my post then you have misunderstood it and I haven't made myself clear. I'm not accusing anyone on here of being judgemental and I'm not referring just to AK. I make a general statement which I believe to be true from personal experience of friends and colleagues who have suffered through cancer.

If you are not referring to my post them please "un-read" the above LOL !

Alison always looks very well turned out especially elegant when she wears her hair up. A bit too over the top and hyper for me but I think she would have made a good school teacher keeping unruly children in check. Variety is the spice of life, or so they say, no doubt she appeals to many.

I like her but she's exhausting to listen to. I always seem to be behind a word or two while my poor little brain registers things as fast as it can.

I like her but she's exhausting to listen to. I always seem to be behind a word or two while my poor little brain registers things as fast as it can.

My thoughts exactly. She is very inoffensive but I just can't cope with hyper people! She does seem to slow down when presenting alone though. All said, I really like her.

out of all the presenters she comes across as old school. perfect diction, speaks well with a good vocabulary. describes the items well. shes fast but thats her personality. still one of the more professional presenters and most are way down the line in comparison.

out of all the presenters she comes across as old school. perfect diction, speaks well with a good vocabulary. describes the items well. shes fast but thats her personality. still one of the more professional presenters and most are way down the line in comparison.

I like her voice and yes she does have good diction. She always tries to make an effort with her appearance. There is a lot of pressure to look good on TV, probably more with women. Alison Keenan is a woman "d'un certain age" and I've no doubt she's had work done. Her visage has morphed from droopy bulldog jowls, to tambourine tight to Primark cushion. Maybe her medical treatments have had an effect too, but I'm sure she must have had cosmetic surgery. I'd love to know exactly what procedures the other presenters have had done and what QVC's policy is on such things.

Latest posts

Back