Ali K

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh god does this woman never read comments on here. She just NEVER comes up for breath!
I doubt she reads any comments people post about her because she never changes. Maybe she's taking medicine that 'hypes' her up. It can't be natural to natter on and on as she does. Glenn is another one who hardly stops to breathe.

I married a fast-talker!

But then I get so frustrated waiting for a slow-talker getting to the point. I know I shouldn't but I just want to finish their sentences.

Also studies show that speaking at normal to fast speed to small children stimulates their language development.

I don't mind AK.

It's not the speed of her talking that annoys me, it's the way that she constantly interrupts the guest that gets on my wick.
And 9 times out of 10, it's not even relevant anyway.
She has to get her 10 cents in. Maybe she feels she's not doing her job unless she adds her comments, which, as you say, are often bizarre.

As we know Ali fought and won a battle with cancer. When she returned and she was chatting through an hour and she said that ITV had contacted her about hosting This Morning (she had previously been on the TM team with her first? husband.He now does a ‘arrange your funeral advert with one of the Q models as his partner) and filled in when necessary for Richard and Judy. She had to say no because of her battle - I felt sad for her. I do agree she talks like a machine gun but I do like Ali. Thinking about Ali’s cancer battle makes me think of another lovely lady - Annika a lovely lady who lost her battle.

Latest posts

Back