Alison Young on BECCA show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There seem to be a lot of folk who are highlighter crazy on Q, esp Laura Geller and her underlings. Slap it on practically all over like it's foundation! Ridiculous and looks laughable.

She is crap at applying make up to others. I remember her doing it to a model, stabbing and blobbing on.

Is she still a make up artist? The reason I ask is that Chuntley has just said that AY wears diamonds all the time "even when she is using oils on clients"

I've yet to see anybody who looks natural wearing highlighter, however little they use. Fact is that facial skin over about 5 years old never naturally has that "glow" or "luminosity" or whatever you want to call it - so whenever you see it you know it's fake.

She is crap at applying make up to others. I remember her doing it to a model, stabbing and blobbing on.

Erm, just had a thought. Do you think that orange guy from another chanel (Jerome?? Sells his own magic foundation and make-up range? Have I got the right one?) taught her?

That's why I can't use B & B. The Talc in it. I can see my pores if I use it, I can't if I use a cream or liquid. I also find it way too drying. Mally does a powdery foundation too...that one does not show up pores but it felt really tight and dry on my skin though. Not sure what the main ingredient in the Mally one is as definitely no pores visible but I chucked it out so can't check.

That's why I can't use B & B. The Talc in it. I can see my pores if I use it, I can't if I use a cream or liquid. I also find it way too drying. Mally does a powdery foundation too...that one does not show up pores but it felt really tight and dry on my skin though. Not sure what the main ingredient in the Mally one is as definitely no pores visible but I chucked it out so can't check.

Hope your bin is bullet proof Weathergirl!

I noticed the other day that her DQ ring was very loose so maybe she will have her wedding and engagement rings repaired or reset.

Latest posts

Back