Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m sure she didn’t do any Liz Earle after it was first introduced.
Certainly not with Liz herself.
Obviously she does now, can anyone remember or did I just dreamt that ? 😂
Oh, yes! Now whether true or not but rumour said Liz did not like her or was it the other way around?
Something to do with the special golden light that Liz used when on air. No dark circles in sight until something happened, and we went ****** hell look at the dark circles on Liz.

Oh, yes! Now whether true or not but rumour said Liz did not like her or was it the other way around?
Something to do with the special golden light that Liz used when on air. No dark circles in sight until something happened, and we went ****** hell look at the dark circles on Liz.
To be fair though, it was blatantly obvious that they could barely tolerate each other. I would guess that you could have cut the atmosphere in the studio with a knife when they were presenting a show together.

Heaven forbid they ask AY to present the current BSSOTM from Elizabeth Grant. I' ve just watched a presentation online and the BA refers to it being great for...gasp..."ladies" and later on...double-gasp..."gentlemen". Jilly was presenting and was fine with it but AY would be hyper-ventilating while trying to get her words out!

I haven't watched for at least a couple of years, but well remember the 'literally for you... used by celebrities, literally..' Goodness knows, that twaddle used to irritate me. Literally. Can't imagine my blood pressure if I heard her spouting on about 'all genders'. Think I'd literally levitate with anger. For you.

I haven't watched for at least a couple of years, but well remember the 'literally for you... used by celebrities, literally..' Goodness knows, that twaddle used to irritate me. Literally. Can't imagine my blood pressure if I heard her spouting on about 'all genders'. Think I'd literally levitate with anger. For you.
For some people, AY is not good for their blood pressure!

Do the presenters have conversations in their dressing rooms as to what 'new' words or phrases they're going to start using, I wonder, to keep things *ahem* fresh? I noticed a couple of days ago that Ophelia had started throwing out 'you're/I'm adoring this' just for a change. And for the second time in just 5 minutes Alison's just said yet AGAIN 'all flipping genders!'

Do the presenters have conversations in their dressing rooms as to what 'new' words or phrases they're going to start using, I wonder, to keep things *ahem* fresh? I noticed a couple of days ago that Ophelia had started throwing out 'you're/I'm adoring this' just for a change. And for the second time in just 5 minutes Alison's just said yet AGAIN 'all flipping genders!'
Excuse my French, but AY may be a beauty expert, but she is also a silly tw*t.

Latest posts

Back