Allergic to products.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Funny enough I have had to return my gatineau today as well. I am sure that they have changed something as Gatineau was great with my skin. My eyes are streaming all the time and you would think someone had given me two black eyes. My eylids have turned black lol and have big black circles.

My eyes were streaming after using the Gatineau eye roll-on thingy.

Funny enough I have had to return my gatineau today as well. I am sure that they have changed something as Gatineau was great with my skin. My eyes are streaming all the time and you would think someone had given me two black eyes. My eylids have turned black lol and have big black circles.

Looks like it's quite a common reaction then. That's how my eyes went to, looked like I had been belted in the face! I had purple/red patches under both my eyes and they wouldn't stop streaming.

Welcome Tarka. Enjoy posting, moaning and having a laugh

Donna, do Marks not do an un perfumed range, I'm sure I used it for years up to fairly recently.

You have my empathy. I've had similar problems as you can see in my eye care thread. I've lost a small fortune on postage charges. Live and learn eh.

As for Laura Geller and other products, you really should try EBay. There are plenty of QVC Liverpool employees on there who sell stuff about half the price you pay on QVC or less. I've got lots of Vercella Vita for around a tenner for a body piece and two undies for £8. Also got lots of clothes and makeup on there. I watch QVC to see what I like and want, then shop on EBay for the item. I've never had a problem with sale or return with any of the QVC unofficial sellers on there. Only hassle is, sometimes one of your favourite QVC sellers accounts suddenly disappears, but it's not hard to find another one popping up. Just search QVC and look at the buyers other items and location - usually you'll find 1000 products on sale and they live in Wirral or Merseyside ;-)
Good luck

Until QVC start listing a products ingredients on their website, they haven't got a leg to stand on IMO.

Welcome Tarka. Enjoy posting, moaning and having a laugh

Donna, do Marks not do an un perfumed range, I'm sure I used it for years up to fairly recently.

I was using the Age Repair range, the neck cream has hardly any smell but the face creams have. They used to do un perfumed but not seen it in a long time. The PURE range is okay, but its pretty basic I want the extra all singing dancing stuff. The perfume did not break me out but I kept thinking of Estee Lauder I know their skin care is highly perfumed. One of my quirks is if I don't like the smell I just won't use it.

Latest posts

Back