Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'll be interested to see what they have in that TSV.

Brilliant webchat - Tom is such a star, isn't he? Even the written word radiates his enthusiasm for the products and their results, and his care for the Alpha-H customers...thanks for posting that, Marina :mysmilie_59:

I think it would be great if they included a "share the secret" element: say 2 mini-size Liquid Golds in there. I'm always recommending LG to friends and colleagues.

Do you have to have a Facebook account and be logged in even if you do not want to ask questions, just view the Q&As during the webchat? I'm very, very new to Alpha H - I got caught up in the excitement on here a couple of week ago and didn't get the TSV but have since bought Liquid Gold from another site. I think the webchat would be very useful to me to learn about the brand, the different products and use.

No, you can watch the the chat without being logged in, the Alpha-H account on Facebook is for everyone to see. :) And so is the QVC UK account: https://www.facebook.com/QVCUK/

Thanks. I do have a quick look at QVC's Facebook page occasionally so I'm vaguely familiar with it. By "webchat" do they just mean Tom will be around and answering questions or will the chat be in a separate section? Excuse my ignorance - I'm not a fan of Facebook and have managed to live a pretty happy life without it up to now!

I am not on Facebook, either, but have a look once in a while.;-) I think it is just Tom answering the questions online for everyone to see. Usually it is like that I think.

I find it hard to believe that this TSV is going to be as advertised as 'never seen before' unless they mean a combination of products not products themselves.

I think the "never seen before" is the combination of products, a set that has never been a TSV before.

May be the Liquid Laser then, like they did on TVSN? Let's see what clues Tom gives tomorrow.

This Facebook business drives me bonkers. I don't seem to be able to navigate to see the chat although I'm on Tom's picture and some chat is going on.

No hints. Just that it is one of a kind and a great end of the anniversary year.

This Facebook business drives me bonkers. I don't seem to be able to navigate to see the chat although I'm on Tom's picture and some chat is going on mostly DF. I shall wait for DF to put a clear transcript of it.

The questions and answers are under the picture. Just click on the "show previous comments" and you will see the questions.

No hints. Just that it is one of a kind and a great end of the anniversary year.

I didn't think there would be any hints when I saw that this was the chat 'two of four', when the last one is going to be close to the TSV date and they are not likely to reveal until then.

Latest posts

Back