Alpha-H TSV on 24/02/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh the cleanser is much better in the tube, pleased about that. You never get the whole lot out of those pumps.

Just for your info, in case the TSV isn't to your liking, Salonskincare are doing a great value set for £50 and I even found a £5 off code for spending over £50 (HB2013) as also bought something else (the AH spot gel) - that was on 29 Jan though so that code may not work now so you may need to look for a new code, but still good value without it.

Balancing Cleanser (200ml)
Micro Cleanse Exfoliant (100ml)
Liquid Gold (100ml)
Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF 50+ (50ml)

Only when you are trying to put it in your basket they will ask you if you'd like the AD.

Only when you are trying to put it in your basket they will ask you if you'd like the AD.

Ahh thank you. I tried that but sadly when I clicked on auto delivery the page kept refreshing and wouldn't let me do it. Sadly it's showing as sold out now so looks like I'll have to wait until Monday morning!

this set needs a moisturiser the rejuvenating or the spf ine are my favs

I have to agree. I know it's good value, but on auto delivery 200ml of Liquid Gold every time is too much to use within the time period, I'd rather sacrifice 100ml of that for a moisturiser.

Even if you just buy it as a one off it doesn't all work together for a similar time period quantity wise.

I've just spoken to CS, the AD is for two drops only (six months auto delivery, every 90 days, two drops in total).
CS can place an order, they offered, but I already had placed it.
How long will 200 ml of LG last using it every other day?

Marina, the longer you use it the more your skin becomes accustomed to AHA and the less you need to use, so it varies from person to person. On average 100ml lasts 3 months used every other day, but I can get 4-5 months out of 100ml now as my skin needs a lot less than it did when I started using it.

mamaged to get rejuvinating cream in the newer packaging from the bay so happy with that. plus i have a tube of the older style one on the go. 2 bottles of liquid gold so ok for several months. i use liquid gold twice a week if that my skin is in very good condition.

Does anyone know at what time before the TSV at 0h the set can be ordered? I soooooooooo want this, but it cannot be ordered as for now.

i am suprised the new rejuvinating cream has a little scent to it. not keen on scent in my face cream

Does anyone know at what time before the TSV at 0h the set can be ordered? I soooooooooo want this, but it cannot be ordered as for now.

It varies tbh but normally Tsv's appear online at 11-11.30pm

Last edited:
I've just spoken to CS, the AD is for two drops only (six months auto delivery, every 90 days, two drops in total).
CS can place an order, they offered, but I already had placed it.
How long will 200 ml of LG last using it every other day?

That means that if I buy the set on AD, I'll get one set in the next days and a second one three months later, right? So two sets in total.

Latest posts

Back