Alpha-H TSV on 24/02/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brilliant! Ordered :) Saves me staying up tonight to grab the AD.

Thanks Autumn :)

I think in conclusion for me, although it's not the most exciting of TSV's and it is a lacking a moisturiser, what you're getting for your money is an absolute bargain. Great price for products I use wins it for me.

I agree. The Liquid Gold alone in the supersize bottle sells for £37.

Why are they counting backwards? I refer to "offer ends in XYZ". The TSV is for tomorrow and also is the AD, or am I wrong?

Which SPF does everyone use? Ultra Sun - 30/50 or Alpha H daily 50? I have dry patches so need to probably put moisturizer on as well but I'm pretty pushed in the morning so don't want to wait 20mins for the SPF to set if it can be helped!

If Ultrasun is the best, well I'll just have to wait for it to sink in! : )

Thanks xx

I use sunscreen from Korea which I buy via Ebay. It has SPF 50+ and UVA protection and the best: it sinks right into the skin without leaving skin oily.

Do people use Liquid Gold daily or weekly? I'm thinking of trying this but am a bit weary of using a glycolic acid daily.

You shouldn't apply LGold every night; just alternate nights. Personally I use it 1 or 2 times a week which seems to suit me and still give good results. It's a leap of faith the first time you apply it and resist the temptation to put on a night cream afterwards. After application the next morning my skin looks and feels fab!

Make sure you use spf afterwards - I'm currently using the Merumaya day moisturiser (spf15) and Missha BB which has a SPF of 40+ (a proper BB from Korea - they're not all equal!)

I ordered, and I tend use alternate months 3 times a week. I use Ultrasun face 30/50, 30 winter and 50 summer.

I have gone for this TSV, I love the eye product and cleanser, I can use the LG on my face but not on my neck, if I use it on my neck it breaks me out in an angry red rash.

I've just spoken to CS, the AD is for two drops only (six months auto delivery, every 90 days, two drops in total).
CS can place an order, they offered, but I already had placed it.
How long will 200 ml of LG last using it every other day?

The 200ml are said to last eight months if you use the LG three times a week.

Does anyone know if the Advanced Orders on this Sold Out? I ordered about 5 to 11 and was sure it said advanced orders despatched mid March but my email confirmation says I'm on waitlist?

I just wanted to check with people who started using this TSV, the eye gel burns quiet a bit, not tingles, but without the irritation, no bad reaction whatsoever.
I did use it in the past but it was like any other cooling gel and I never experienced the exfoliation of it. Perhaps this one is very fresh and active?
Has anyone experienced the burning or any other observations on the TSV or any other Alpha-H products? I'm particularly interested to hear about the new Body Set and the SPF 50+

I just wanted to check with people who started using this TSV, the eye gel burns quiet a bit, not tingles, but without the irritation, no bad reaction whatsoever.

I didn't get the TSV & I don't use any of the other products, but I am currently working my way through the eye gel. I haven't had any adverse reactions to it.

My TSV hasn't arrived yet. Maybe the eye product burns because it is working and the burning diasappears once your skin got used to it?

Latest posts

Back